• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning everyone. I'm glad to see everyone is still kickin it. Life just gets in the way of fun much too often.

The rain is almost here. It should start within the hour. We could use a good soaking. better yet the folks west of us got much needed rain to help the fire departments with the grass fires. We have had one burn over 300,000 acres in the past week alone. many other smaller ones as well.

It's 54 right now and probably won't get much higher today, but that's ok. i won't be outside in the rain anyways.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Mornin’ fellers! It’s about 9C this morning with partly cloudy skies....looks like a decent day today, temp will top out around 12C . Little sun to help dry things out a bit. We’ve had quite a bit of rain the last few weeks but that’s normal for us. If any of you have ever been to Seattle and experienced their rain....picture that...only more....lol! Getting nice weather in April is a bonus here...usually it rains non-stop or something close to that.

Did the first lawn cutting of the season on Wednesday. Hard to keep up when it’s always soaking wet.

Anyway, enjoy the day my fellow Mossbergers!!

Good afternoon you guys.The weather here is absolutely beautiful.

I went to an estate auction today looking for tools and firearms. I didn't buy anything. If I needed more projects, that would have been the place to pick some up though.

I could have bid on several lathes including one real antique, and one that was a World War II model being restored and half-finished when the owner passed.

I could have had my choice of two Studebaker larks including a stock convertible 1959 and a 1960 four-door being shoehorned with the engine of a big V8 model of some description. It was far from complete as projects go.

There were anvils and forges and lead fishing weights of all sizes. There was also a Renault 4cv from 1950 something. This was one of the uglier cars that the French produced in an unlauded history of producing mostly very ugly cars.

I was hoping to find some bullet molds but no such luck.

Attachments

• 20180421_175512.png
    20180421_175512.png
    984.3 KB · Views: 4
Good late morning MOers. Cloudy skies and about 50 this morning. We had a much needed rain yesterday, and perhaps a bit more this evening.

I was at an auction about a year ago and an anvil that weighed about 300 lbs went for $2100 . I had no idea they would bring that much dough.

Good morning Elbert and shadow.

Ya'll have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning all. It's a partly cloudy Monday here in Tulsa. 51 degrees and only a light breeze so far.

It's looking more and more like I will finally get up to Omaha later this week. Been wanting to go for about 6 weeks now but the weather and life have not been co-operating.

I trust everyone had a good weekend. Mine was not exciting, but good nevertheless. Now I look forward to a good Monday. Probably run to the grocery this morning and mow the lawn this afternoon.

I hope you all have a great day. Be safe and stay vigilant.

Good morning Mossberg lovers. Clear skies and 62 already. The high this afternoon should be high 70s.

It is looking more and more like I'll be heading to Omaha for the weekend to see the kids and grand kids. I am getting pretty excited. It's been almost 5 months since I was last there.

I hope you all have a great day and stay safe.

mornin fellas. it's sunny and 55 this morning. going to be a good day....
ya'll have a great day...

Mornin’ Mossbergers! Still morning here so it counts...don’t judge me! LOL.

It’s beautiful day....14C already. Hit up over 20C yesterday...spring has definitely arrived. Nice to see the sun hang around for awhile. Been out hiking/walking everyday. Wanna be in much better shape for the fall hunting season.
CE47E8D0-98B7-46A3-B4AA-797DF14FFB85.jpeg
AE5D0AAC-7650-481B-8494-9C2D191090A3.jpeg
2C437DA1-5764-468A-B203-D35B652070C7.jpeg
Have a great day fellers!

Good morning MOers. Raining here this morning and 54 degrees. That's a beautiful place to walk cm, it looks very peaceful. You must see lots of critters there.

Fortunately the rain is helping the firefighters in western Oklahoma with the wildfires that have been out of control for almost two weeks now. About 500,000 acres have burned with a loss of two lives and over 40,000 head of cattle. I think I saw on the news also that about 50 homes have burned. The only good thing is that the area not heavily populated.

These fires are about 150 miles west of Tulsa, and yet there have been days when the smoke actually made it to our area. Thank god for the firefighters and the rain.

Gotta get along for now. Be safe.

Mornin’ Mossbergers! It’s another sunny day and 7C at the moment, forecast to hit over 23C(74F)! So often that’s just how it happens here, like someone flicks a switch and it’s spring, and then mild weather gives way on like July 1st...and dial is cranked and its hanging around 30C for July and August.

At this rate I’ll hafta cut the lawn again this week.....what’s up wit dat??? LOL

Good morning MOers. Raining here this morning and 54 degrees. That's a beautiful place to walk cm, it looks very peaceful. You must see lots of critters there.

Fortunately the rain is helping the firefighters in western Oklahoma with the wildfires that have been out of control for almost two weeks now. About 500,000 acres have burned with a loss of two lives and over 40,000 head of cattle. I think I saw on the news also that about 50 homes have burned. The only good thing is that the area not heavily populated.

Yeah we’re blessed with some REALLY pretty scenery in BC. I’ve lived here my whole life and it still amazes me. Love walking with the birds and the bees and the mountains and the trees!

Sorry to hear about those folks affected by the wildfires...that season is often ugly here too. It’s coming, another month and we’ll be in it.

Take care fellers! Have a great day!

So it’s long past morning, I know...but phew it got downright hot here today! Like 29C/84F...that is hot for this time of year, heck that’s warm for anytime of year here! Lol

No my igloo is not melting....screw off.

Good morning guys. I'm busy moving furniture around today and getting prepared for demolition, so not much to say.

Our neighbor next door had twins 2 days ago and then last night the old fat guy next door to him had a heart attack and passed away.

I thought I might have a heart attack today. I'm exhausted.

We cleaned out the office and took down doors and moved out my enormous steel desk.

Then I drained my 55 gal Aquarium and put my oscar in a 20 that I set up temporarily.

I moved the 55 back to my office and then I had to rip the cabinet off the wall and the floor. I had used sealant around the whole thing keep the water out from behind it, and so I had to cut about 16 feet of sealant with a hook knife.

Once I got the cabinet loose I cleaned it up and moved it to the office.

Then I got it leveled up again and put the 55 back on. I drained the sump and brought that in and hooked up all the hoses and wires. Then I refilled the 55, got the sump running again, recaptured my Oscar and put him back in his home.

I also brought in my quarantine tank which is currently housing six serpae tetras. Mr. Betta Beta, who is residing in the sump, and two baby girl bettas currently living in little one gallon jars.

It was quite an ordeal, and after spending all day yesterday cleaning out all my old computer equipment from the office I am totaled.

Somewhere in all of that I disconnected and reconnected my router and modem and UPS. When I said it back up I realized that my network cable was now way too short, and so now my router is temporarily sitting on top of the big aquarium.

Now I gotta hunt through those boxes of computer stuff I packed up for a longer cable.

c yAs 2moro

Good evening guys...
I said I wasn't going to work hard today but I ended up doing a lot.

All the kids are coming over tomorrow for a birthday party and so I had lots of stuff to clean up.

Then I took the wife out for Chinese food and now I'm going to have a snooze.

hey it's morning! I made it in time!!

morning fellas...been a busy week last week for me. I've been trying new things in my shop.
There's a mallet swap over on the wood forum.
I'm doing mine by hand, no machines. Here's a pic of where I'm at so far with it...
0426181358_HDR.jpg

Made lignum vitea. I love the smell of that stuff....

Back