• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Fluff...really ?

meanstreak

.30-06
"Philanthropist"
Now the news media is all in a fluff, no pun intended, over the president brushing a piece of dandruff off of Macron's collar. Really, that's the best they have.

Actually, yes it is and if you watch the face of Macron, you'll probably realize that he wasn't very insulted about it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...pid-question-from-abc-news-star-reporter.html

They could report on so many things, like the Russian collusion (uranium one) and fraudulent voting during elections, border security and all sorts of other important things. But don't hold your breath waiting for it.

Because they no longer report on whats happening.

They cut and paste out of context snippets of whats happening into the stories they try to sell as news. They are telling us what we need to know to support the agenda they want us to support.

Because they no longer report on whats happening.

They cut and paste out of context snippets of whats happening into the stories they try to sell as news. They are telling us what we need to know to support the agenda they want us to support.

I would only change that to read they are telling us what they want us to believe to support the agenda.

important question... how many scoops of ice cream did he get after dinner? Anything past 2 scoops is LITERALLY HITLER!!!
LMAO...glad I wasn't drinking when I read that or I would have sprayed the monitor.

The media spoon feeds the sheeple with this crap and other fluff like "what will the name be for the new royal baby?" It's to keep attention off of the real issues like tearing apart the Constitution.

Last edited:
Back