• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

GRABAGUN 930 TURKEY QUESTION

DEAN BUFFINGTON

Supporter
Looking to buy a 930 turkey & I saw were Grabagun had it at a very good price. Has anyone ever dealt with them before. I never heard of them before today but they have way more Mossburgs in stock than the last company I bought my 930spx from & $100.00 dollars cheaper also. Any comments.

I found it! Well, I found two of them. One with a pistol grip for $480 and another with a traditional stock for about $400.

I’d be all over the $400 930 if I were in the market for one. It should cycle fine with turkey magnums but I know I just recently saw another post about a 930 not cycling with 3” shells. So who knows. The 930 may still be fretted with the same issues as they have in the past.

I’d still take a chance on it.

Well one thing is you would not half to worry about a Canted sight with the turkey version. I thought it was a great price with the camo and vent & ported & all & yes you will half to do a few mods to get it trustworthy but nothing major. I love my 930 spx & I did worry it might come with a Canted sight but it was perfect as was the rest of the gun. Did want some info if anyone has dealt with Grabagun please reply. Thanks

I have ordered from Grabagun before. I've always had a great experience. I actually just ordered a 26" 930 in Mossy Oak Bottomland that I plan to turkey hunt with. It should be here next week.

Is the barrel ported? That might be a factor in your decision ..I put a Nordic extension tube on mine for home defense duty . A set of fiber optic sights (Pro Magnum Gobble Dots) works well with slugs or ol Tom too..

I don't have a turkey gun, but have bought several semi auto pistols and revolvers, and one AR-15 from GrabAGun. All transactions were handled quickly and flawlessly. However, I live within 50 miles of them and have always picked up my purchased guns in person. So I cannot comment on how the transactions for the shipping and involving another FFL. I presume they are fine though.

Joe

I have bought a couple/few guns/accessories from GAG and have not had a problem. Good company and I am tempted by them daily because I am on their Emailing list... :)

Thanks to everyone for your replies. Bobster I think I will give them a try & see how it goes. They are a hundred or so dollars cheaper for the same gun at B-d's

They are a hundred or so dollars cheaper for the same gun at B-d's

I've bought from Bud's before, as well. Their prices are not as happy as they used to be, and I find local "big" stores can come fairly close in pricing BUT there is that sales tax thing... (+6.5%) A double BUT is that if I buy local, I do not have to pay for an FFL transfer which run about $30 around here.

Back