• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ruger Rifles

ATI Strikeforce folder , Grip-pod , Tac light , Dynamic Slings Convert sling.

z208.jpg

Ruger 10/22 and Mini

Built for my youngest to mimic my Mini.
ATI Strikeforce folder , cheap Tasco w/ see thru mount , Tac light , Sling Dynamics Convert sling , Grip-pod , suppressor , and Butler Creek steel lips mags.

z362.jpg

It was pretty much money wasted , I can't keep him off the Mini :cry:

Re: MY MINI

Thanks both, If you are looking for cheaper FACTORY hi-cap mags for the Mini or aftermarket 10/22 mags and you have not heard of them check out

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/

They also have great prices on guns (Mini tactical with ATI $600) cheap shipping + FFL fees = way cheaper than tax.

Re: Z's 10/22

Very nice once again.

My 10/22 is my favorite/oldest gun in my collection. I redid the stock as soon as I bought it and it's looked and shot excellent for the last, almost, 20 years.

The 10/22 on top, the rest of these guns are different configs now..

Re: Z's 10/22

Thanks , it's my (our) 4th 10/22 and I will never sell this one. No other firearm made has more aftermarket parts and bolt-ons for it and at around $200 still a great deal.

Just installed my striikeforce stock, came in last week. It's already back in it's original wood stock, It just didn't feel good at all. The ATI version I bought had a butt end on that had sooo much play in it that it easily made the gun feeel cheap. I like the look and feel but once back in the wood I realized it will stay that way forever..

90% or more of your slop comes from the adapter. The adapter is not needed for the Mini but is needed for the 10/22 if you want to use the irons. My Mini came with the ATI and the adapter was not included. I grew up with Choate folders on my Rugers but I really like the ATI Strikeforce, the thickness when folded was my biggest obstacle to overcome.

Mossberg mark said:
90% or more of your slop comes from the adapter. The adapter is not needed for the Mini but is needed for the 10/22 if you want to use the irons. My Mini came with the ATI and the adapter was not included. I grew up with Choate folders on my Rugers but I really like the ATI Strikeforce, the thickness when folded was my biggest obstacle to overcome.

Ya, I'll remove the adapter and hang on to the stock. Takes about 10 minutes to swap out and for the tacticool factor I like it.

I think you'll feel a lot less slop, I had to use the adapter on a 10/22 and no matter what I tried I could not get rid of that slop( not to mention it made the gun Longer ). My son wants to use the irons and the scope so the adapter was a must. If he would go scope only I would get rid of the adapter...forever.

Ruger SR 22

Found a store near me that usually avoid but I saw they had a special on the ruger SR22 package which included 2x25 round clips. Got it for just under $400 out the door, MSRP is $625!!!! :shock:

http://www.ruger.com/products/sr22/specSheets/1236.html

Still sitting in the basement on my gun vise waiting for my wife to walk by it and let it blend in with the rest!! :lol:

Still have a Smith&Wesson M&P 15/22 that I haven't got out to shoot yet. The Barrel on the ruger is more the heavy match barrel as compared to my 10/22 or the M&P so I think it should shoot some nice groups.

Re: Ruger SR 22

:twisted: Your collection gets better and better every day...Sounds like a great deal for a brand new Ruger SR 22

Re: Ruger SR 22

Ultimate CC said:
:twisted: Your collection gets better and better every day...Sounds like a great deal for a brand new Ruger SR 22

And it got better a couple hours later. Grabbed a High Point 9mm Carbine. Brand new with all accessories for $250. 10 round clip and supposedly not too bad. I had to have it.

The SR22.

High point 9mm Carbine.

See how it does, my expectations aren't high but you never know.. :D

I finally reinstalled the stock ad used a fore grip and it feels good,

Original stock setup only a couple days old.

And new Strikeforce..

Like the feel much better just need to get out and use it..

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Col. Hannibal Smith would be proud!

Nice one brother.

Thanks LAZY.

I've had this stock for months and the original installation lasted about 10 minutes and it went right back into the original wood. I like the feel a bit better now with the foregrip but I need to get out and play wit it

I'm goin through the same diemma with my AK right now. I've tweaked it out with black poly furniture and every tac rail I could fit on it, but now I want to re-stain the original wood and get it back in its classic form. I found a Silver Black set of furniture at a local shop that is beautiful, but I might try staining the factory stuff myself.

I love refinishing wood, one of my favorite parts of the hobby is the wood stocks for me. Never really cared for the synthetic craze but, I'd say, 80% of my collection is synthetic or------------Plastic...

Back