• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners Hats for sale!!

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ !

OK...Place your order. First come first served. There is a limited amount of these, one of kind hats.

The price of the hats are $25 and includes shipping anywhere in the USA.

Start a conversation with me, (PM) and let know your name, mailing address, zip code, the email address you use for PayPal, and how many hats you want.

26153.jpeg

26147.jpeg

26145.jpeg

That's the only color scheme I have available.
This hat will have the same embroidering on the front and back as the first batch of hats, but this hat is made from rip-stop material. So they will last longer.

I will accept as payment from the following...

PayPal...
Money Order...
I'll be shipping them out the same week as people pay for them.

If you use PayPal, include your email address so I can send you a "Request Payment" email invoice. There you can pay by going to PayPal from their link within the email.

The price of the hats are $25 and includes shipping anywhere in the USA.

Start a conversation with me, (PM) and let know your name , mailing address, zip code, email address you use for paypal, and how many hats you want.

Thanx...
ripjack13

Last edited:
Ok peeps...orders up!
who wants first dibs?

Thanks for your efforts @ripjack13...put me down for 2. It's time for my son to start wearing the MO colors.

Can you please pm me an address to send the money order?...thanks.

Last edited:
I hit you guys up on sunday. I have the grandkiddo tbis weekend. Busy busy....
Thank you for the orders!

Sorry Rip I totally missed all this...been a lil pre-occupied lately.

I’ll take one. Same addy as last time? I’ll get a money order sent ASAP. Any extra for shipping to the great white north?Even though it’s half a degree shy of 90F here today!!

Sorry Rip I totally missed all this...been a lil pre-occupied lately.

I’ll take one. Same addy as last time? I’ll get a money order sent ASAP. Any extra for shipping to the great white north?Even though it’s half a degree shy of 90F here today!!

I haven't moved in over ten years. So yes. Same address. Lemme check with my local po and see what the damage is for ya....

Back