• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Im back !!!!!!!

Djcala

.30-06
Supporter
Hello all Mossbergers !!!
I have returned the story is long but good. Short version that self professed lone wolf happy alone forever guy☺, well ive been saddled !! I left last fall for hunt camp had some fun then went to see my former wife who Id stayed close too. One thing led to another i invited her on a date to Atlanta for a "friend" Christmas dinnerIMG_20180214_1934501.jpg and she handcuffed me AGaIn !! Lol
I have left lower Alabama and am back in NW Georgia☺. She is still "on the job" up here so we will be residing on our new property adjacent to Chattahoochee nat forest. I have much to share and glad to be back online.

I'm going to pop a cork and celebrate here DJ.

If it doesn't work out with the girl we can just pretend we were celebrating your return.

;)

I'm going to pop a cork and celebrate here DJ.

If it doesn't work out with the girl we can just pretend we were celebrating your return.

;)
Thank you buddy appreciated, all good things are as they should be, we been soul mates 20 years just stubborn

Glad to see your triumphant return Djcala! Here's wish you both a great lifetime together.

Welcome to the neighborhood, Dj. I'm in TN only 10 miles W of the Cherokee Nat For boundary that is just 10 miles N of the TN/GA border of the ChattNatFo [at Tennga]. I do love this area.

Welcome to the neighborhood, Dj. I'm in TN only 10 miles W of the Cherokee Nat For boundary that is just 10 miles N of the TN/GA border of the ChattNatFo [at Tennga]. I do love this area.
If I remember arent you in Cleveland just above Dalton ? Im really close on Sunday's our church is in Rocky Face next to Dalton.

Back