• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

San Francisco registering illegals to vote

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
https://www.dailywire.com/news/33172/san-francisco-begins-registering-illegal-aliens-joseph-curl

excerpt:

The Department of Elections in San Francisco on Monday issued voter registration for illegal aliens to allow them to vote for members of the city's Board of Education in the Nov. 6 election.
Becoming California's first city to allow non-American citizens to vote in local elections, Supervisor Norman Yee said, "We want to give immigrants the right to vote."

More at the link above.

Should be a good Conservative TV and conservative political speech counter argument.

It's getting nearer to the point where debate is futile.

AG Sessions should step into that with a resounding, nope post haste.

It's getting nearer to the point where debate is futile.

AG Sessions should step into that with a resounding, nope post haste.
Sessions has been a big disappointment to me as the A.G. As a Senator he talked a better game than he is giving us. When he does something he moves at molasses speed in January. As for this issue I don't know how it works for local elections where they let non citizens vote.

School is a tax funded institution. Teachers are paid using state and federal tax dollars.

Non-citizens can't vote, it's as simple as that.

Well I think the city of San Francisco is going to have a hard hard time digging out from under its current situation.

The city fathers have denied the total number of homeless people hiding out in their City, because basically there was no proof, and they really didn't have a clue except for what the police were estimating.

But the numbers of homeless people are making themselves known every night now, as they venture out in the wee hours (no pun intended) to leave their only legacy upon the city sidewalks.

San Francisco is soooo small you can walk from a bush in the park to the ritziest part of the Market District in under 10 minutes, if there's no traffic. The Waterfront is all within minutes of very expensive high-rise residences.

The beach is a bit farther but it's too cold there anyway. You need to be on the Inland side of the zoo if you're going to survive comfortably at night in Frisco.

Anyhow, the city fathers were quickly made aware of the magnitude of the situation by a shitstorm from their local residents who are often paying 100k/month to live in these ritzy places.

Non-citizens don't get free school either . . . o_O

. . . but evidently they do
Interesting tidbit here:
I have a school age daughter, we CHOOSE for her to attend school "out of district" not "out of country" now for this choice we pay $$$, gladly and willingly but we must pay $$$ as well as provide transportation on our dime of course. We do not mind frankly we are very happy for the opportunity. Simply saying if I gotta pay shouldnt "aliens" pay ???

Yes, and aliens shouldn't get a free ride through college while I had to work a full time job plus go to college full time to better myself.

The system is rigged.

Back