• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How Many Mossberg's Do You Own?

Thanks, I've also looked on eBay but am rather hesitant as a LOT of the better looking
pieces do not offer a refund/exchange. Have a good one and I'll keep looking. Maybe I'll
call Havlin and see if they've gotten any stock, Pun intended :)
I looked at havlin after I replied, they do have some wood furniture but not sure what you have for a Mossberg but might be worth a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys good to be back!! In my absence i of course aquired a couple more Mossbergs ☺
I picked up a Mossberg 695 that i am simply in love with, i will write a review at some point shortly.
And i grabbed a new 20180619_120237.jpg Mossberg 500 Field/security combo as a thanks to Mossberg for telling Dicks to go pack sand

I have a 1973-ish 500C in nice shape, 500ATP from the early 80's (near as I can figure) in 5 shot configuration, Maverick 88 security that I put wood furniture on to make it look like at ATP 8-shot, and a 1957-ish 146B in .22S,L,LR that is a beater gun but shoots amazing

Just one so far
20200607-194728.jpg

Well! I have a maverick 88, 18" barrel, a 1974 model pump 20 gauge mossberg, a Western Auto Supply Revelation 310A 12 ga. I just had to have and a Mossberg 472 30/30 lever-action 1974 date of birth! I don't do third party picture sites!

Back