• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Dem gun control candidate charged with murder

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/fo...cused-of-killing-campaign-treasurer/811132728

Former Georgia Congressional Democrat candidate, Kellie Collins, charged with murder of her former campaign treasurer after being found dead inside apartment.

Investigators said Cain did not show up for work on Tuesday, so deputies went to his home to check on him. That’s when they found him dead from an apparent gunshot wound.
During the race, she touted her support for responsible gun regulation to protect the community.

Apparently what we really need is responsible regulations to protect us, and the constitution, from these unbelievably hypocritical soapbox jockeys.

They will probably use this hypocrit to furthur argue their point that if responsible measures were in place this wouldn't have happened.

Yes, I believe thay are delusional enough to do it with no hesitation. <facepalm>

Seeing he was the campaign treasurer it makes one wonder if their was a relationship gone bad, or perhaps a cover up of illegal spending, perhaps using campaign funds for personal uses.

Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me either to tell the truth.

This happened about 45 miles from me.......Not a single word of it has been mentioned on the news, local or otherwise.
Just more of the bias.

That's why more people are getting their "news" on the internet.

While anyone relying on internet news needs to verify verify verify, it's more accurate than the garbage that cbs, nbc, cnn, msnbc, fox and seemingly all the other organizations are putting out.

Growing up, we thought that all the communist countries were the only ones who would censor and write their own propaganda.

In the infamous words of gomer pyle, well surprise surprise surprise. Looks like that has spilled over into the US and look where it's gotten us.

Most people don't even watch the news anymore.

Printed newspapers are struggling to keep enough subscribers to keep the doors open.

There was even a recent neilson report where Ancient Aliens on the history channel had a larger viewing audience than cnn.

I wonder why?

Back