• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Member Southern Ill

Kirsch

Copper BB
Just an old man who likes guns.

That pretty much sums up who I am. Born and raised in Southern Illinois. Owned guns of one kind or another all my life. Like many of you I imagine, I wish I had back some of the guns I have owned. H&k 91 and 93, Mac 10, 8mm Mauser, and several others.

Right now I have an Ak Draco that I have looking nice and just bought a used Mossberg Maverick Security. Had a 500 persuader and loved it but traded it for another gun. Gotta have a shotgun.
Getting ready to post in another area about a problem so that's about it .

Oh, the name is just part of a kennel name I used when I raised Rottweilers (Kirschstrasse). My name is Jon but got tired of trying names that weren't already taken. :)

Welcome Jon. I think we all have a few guns we wish we had back.

A couple for me is a Chinese Norinco Tokarev imported before all the thumb safety requirement stupidity. The other, was a late 1960's Auto Ordnance Tommy.

As for Mac's, I've had a few of them too. Here's the one I plan on hanging onto for a while.

1kOi2eH.jpg

Jon, glad to have you here.

And you are correct, ya' just gotta have a shotgun!

Welcome from MI!!

:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...

:welcome:

Back