• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

OR governor sinks low

I hope everyone mails him a letter that says

Due to the recent anti American behavior coming out of the Oregon state capital, we hereby declare the governor a huge douche nozzle.

Im just gonna say citizens have become spineless constituents unwilling to stand up for what is right and proper. The Governers security is provided by these same officers and citizens none of whom should ever report for duty irregardless of consequences, but they will simply put down tjere heads and do as told in silence......
Il hush now

3%... To be joined by (I'm guessing) 75% of LEOs in the country...

I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed at the numbers of LEO and Military crossing over to the civvy side if a nationwide civil war fight ever breaks out.

Don't want to be a cynical dick. But review of major historical moments of violence and chaos within our country doesn't bode well to that line of thinking.

A few of the most notable ones:

LA Riots:
LEO vacated the area and left the violence to sort itself out. They weren't prepared for the level of violence.
http://www.latimes.com/local/califo...ts-outbreak-reconstructed-19920505-story.html

Katrina - LEO forcibly disarmed the populace

Baltimore and Furgeson Riots - LEO and National Guard told to stand down and allow the riots to occur

https://dailycaller.com/2015/01/22/...al-guard-to-stand-down-during-ferguson-riots/

Berkley, CA Mayor tells police to stand down during riots

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...olice-stand-conservatives-get-pummeled-riots/

I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed at the numbers of LEO and Military crossing over to the civvy side if a nationwide civil war fight ever breaks out.

Don't want to be a cynical dick. But review of major historical moments of violence and chaos within our country doesn't bode well to that line of thinking.

A few of the most notable ones:

LA Riots:
LEO vacated the area and left the violence to sort itself out. They weren't prepared for the level of violence.
http://www.latimes.com/local/califo...ts-outbreak-reconstructed-19920505-story.html

Katrina - LEO forcibly disarmed the populace

Baltimore and Furgeson Riots - LEO and National Guard told to stand down and allow the riots to occur

https://dailycaller.com/2015/01/22/...al-guard-to-stand-down-during-ferguson-riots/

Berkley, CA Mayor tells police to stand down during riots

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...olice-stand-conservatives-get-pummeled-riots/

I would agree 75% is VERY optimistic, however, i would also note: La, baltimore , New orleans, chicago ferguson etc.... Share common ideology in local government, this is not same everywhere for example none of those places elected our current President, but many places did. Bottom line potential ugly conflict on horizon, a horrible thought I pray never transpires but im not naive either.....

Gov Inslee (WA) is all buddy, buddy with our commu...ahem New Democrat Premier here in BC. They're pushing for a fast rail line from Vancouver, BC to Portland, OR.

They're both pretty douchie if you ask me, but no ones asking soooo....lol

I remember the shock and disgust I felt after watching a news doc on the gun confiscations after Katrina. I thought to myself, that would never happen here!

Well it's happened here TWICE since Katrina...both in my proverbial backyard too. Once in 2011 at Slave Lake, Alberta after a major wildfire and evacuation and in 2013 at High River, Alberta. Both rounds of seizures (confiscations) were perpetrated by the RCMP. The High River Gun Grab as it's known was by far the most egregious. I believe the number sits at approximately 2000....2000 what you ask? Guns? Hells no!! 2000 doors kicked in....let that sink in for a minute.

2000 flooded, but locked homes had their doors kicked in by the RCMP. To the tune of over 2 million in damages....to be paid by the taxpayers of course! And we have asshats up here who want to defend that action.

I still have some faith in individuals but I have no illusions about the government and what many men will do under orders. No offense to any LEO's on this board. Not all are cut from the same cloth either.

This is a long vid...but if you're interested in what happened and you've got the time its well worth watching.

Thanks for posting @Water Monkey

[
Gov Inslee (WA) is all buddy, buddy with our commu...ahem New Democrat Premier here in BC. They're pushing for a fast rail line from Vancouver, BC to Portland, OR.

They're both pretty douchie if you ask me, but no ones asking soooo....lol

I remember the shock and disgust I felt after watching a news doc on the gun confiscations after Katrina. I thought to myself, that would never happen here!

Well it's happened here TWICE since Katrina...both in my proverbial backyard too. Once in 2011 at Slave Lake, Alberta after a major wildfire and evacuation and in 2013 at High River, Alberta. Both rounds of seizures (confiscations) were perpetrated by the RCMP. The High River Gun Grab as it's known was by far the most egregious. I believe the number sits at approximately 2000....2000 what you ask? Guns? Hells no!! 2000 doors kicked in....let that sink in for a minute.

2000 flooded, but locked homes had their doors kicked in by the RCMP. To the tune of over 2 million in damages....to be paid by the taxpayers of course! And we have asshats up here who want to defend that action.

I still have some faith in individuals but I have no illusions about the government and what many men will do under orders. No offense to any LEO's on this board. Not all are cut from the same cloth either.

This is a long vid...but if you're interested in what happened and you've got the time its well worth watching.

Thanks for posting @Water Monkey

I'm 3 minutes in and I want to punch my screen. And local governments wonder why residents dont leave during disasters.

@cmcdonald
1:10:00 JFC.... a judge upheld a conviction on the storage law because he wasn't certain if a .22lr handgun could be modified to accept shotgun shells?!

I'm living in bizzaro world.
I just checked one of my 22lr pistols has just enough meat to drill out and fit. .410 but iffy if the thin wall handles the pressure id wear a saftet glove..... Yes they are surely ignorant

@cmcdonald
1:10:00 JFC.... a judge upheld a conviction on the storage law because he wasn't certain if a .22lr handgun could be modified to accept shotgun shells?!

I'm living in bizzaro world.
Yeah because of course someone might grab that 22 pistol and run downstairs to the basement drill press and quickly ream out the barrel to accept those .410 shells right?!? Especially in an emergency......But, since the intent of the law is to reduce accidental discharges and misuse of firearms how a "judge" (I use the term loosely, I think idiot is more precise) came to see that this charge was valid is absolutely preposterous.

You can see the blatant anti-gun agenda in the judiciary and halls of government in so many cases here...it's sickening.

And......and and and....the Feds want to give the RCMP full right to decide which firearms and ammunition are legal without oversight from elected officials.

Welcome to the NWO..............

Back