• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

A politician actually said (well tweeted) this

Tom396

.30-06
https://americatheawesome.com/democ...VbKE3HdSVkJvMisK0HNdywVxZmqT3b0VnuMSGnoIUoDsQ

The left’s goal is to force American citizens into surrendering their semi-automatic weapons and with regard to that, Swalwell suggested that the government is in possession of nuclear weapon that could deal with those who fight back.

“And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities.”

Either they are getting more and more brazen, or they are just getting more careless about letting their masks slip. Take care. Tom Worthington

It's no secret that civilians with common firearms are no match for the government's goody box. At what point though, will the government turn the military on it's own citizens, and at what point will those enlisted turn against their own?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I hope he is right. My biggest problem would be deciding where I would take my fight to. Middle of NYC or Chicago or LA? I'd like to be there gunning at the confiscators knowing that when the big flash comes to take me out... there goes 5 million Democraps.

Wheeeeee!

upload_2018-11-16_22-49-23.jpeg

images

RIP Scoop

We didn't nuke the Iranians. We didn't nuke Afghanistan. But we might actually consider nuking US citizens while they are inside the continental United States?! Take care. Tom Worthington

Don't worry Tom, this is just "Momma, Look at Me" rhetoric.

But then there are cases of guys burning down their homes by chasing spiders w/ blow torches...

Oct 25, 2018
FRESNO, Calif. —
https://www.kcra.com/article/house-...to-kill-spiders-fire-department-says/24187383

A house caught on fire after a man tried to kill spiders and get rid of webs, according to a fire department.
Fresno firefighters said the man was house sitting for his parents and used a blowtorch against black widows, KFSN-TV reported.​

I wouldn't say I am so much "worried". I just think it exposes their real agenda. More folks need to see that. Folks who are what I would call "moderates". The ones that could be convinced to lean one way or the other. This kind of news isn't going to change the minds of anyone who is either hard right or hard left. Take care. Tom Worthington

You'd think that politicians of all people would want to set the example of not spouting off hate speech and about killing people who have done nothing wrong in an attempt to strip them of a God given right.

At that point, there is a serious disconnect with some of these mentally deficient people.

I have to wonder,not really, why the news media isn't all over this. He is using up perfectly good oxygen.

He is a perfect example of why we have the 2A.

Whether he is serious or not, his feelings shine through. I do not believe the gov would actually nuke it's own people over semi-autos (though there may be a few that really think its a good idea), but it goes to show much they despise guns and how it affects what they really "want" to do.

If Trump had suggested the nukes against our worst enemy there would be around the clock protests, but this swalwell thinks they could be used on American citizens?

Somebody needs to check and see if he has a firearm certificate and if so revoke that muther!

I mean, if you read his statement, aren't those the words of a sociopath?

We have made that same assumption several times. Apparently Swallowell doesn't believe in history repeating itself.

Yippee. I have no social media accounts. I can pass their check of it, no problem.

Keep reading. They want access to browser history too. <shakes head>. I can't get out of here fast enough.

Keep reading for sure. This is included:
review a licensee's social media accounts for the previous three years
45 and search engine history for the previous year and investigate posts or
46 searches related to (i) commonly known profane slurs or biased language
47 used to describe the race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender,
48 religion, religious practice, age, disability or sexual orientation of a
49 person; (ii) threatening the health or safety of another person; (iii)
50 an act of terrorism; or (iv) any other issue deemed necessary by the New
51 York state police.

Paragraph (i) sounds like the investigator is a mindreader. Paragraph (iv) lets them pick "any other issue" they want to use against you. Perhaps an issue like objecting to this stupid law. DOH!

Keep reading for sure. This is included:
review a licensee's social media accounts for the previous three years
45 and search engine history for the previous year and investigate posts or
46 searches related to (i) commonly known profane slurs or biased language
47 used to describe the race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender,
48 religion, religious practice, age, disability or sexual orientation of a
49 person; (ii) threatening the health or safety of another person; (iii)
50 an act of terrorism; or (iv) any other issue deemed necessary by the New
51 York state police.

Paragraph (i) sounds like the investigator is a mindreader. Paragraph (iv) lets them pick "any other issue" they want to use against you. Perhaps an issue like objecting to this stupid law. DOH!

oh yeah it's total 1984 shit. They keep saying "consent". But I see no text saying "mandatory". I suppose one can deny consent? NFC.

Back