• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SA-20 Barrels???

Komodoj

.270 WIN
I know this has been discussed many times and I’m sorry for the post but does anyone know of a replacement barrel for the SA-20? I’ve contacted Mossberg and they say they only have “Warranty” replacement barrels? Does any other manufacture barrels work in this application since it is a Turkish gun? Thank you in advance. FYI you would think that after 8 years of production of this model there would be something out there?

You may could try Numrich.

They seem to have a lot of Turkish shotgun parts.

I honestly not sure which company is making the SA20 for Mossberg. I doubt they'd be very forthcoming with the info either, however, many imports are stamped with the original manufacturer info, and probably on the barrel if you could get your hands on one and look.

I'm doing good my friend. I hope you guys are doing well too. It's nice to see you.

SA 20 is made by Kayan Armsen in Turkey . It is the same as the Weatherby SA-08 but I don't know if the barrel is the same.

Back