• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I guess I should be polite...

Wiley

.22LR
Hello from Podunk West, Texas. It's actually Littlefield, but nobody knows where that is. Let's just say 35 miles north-northwest of Lubbock. I'm a full time Special Education Life Skills teacher, Presbyterian Lay Pastor, father of 3, husband of almost 20 years to a wife I don't deserve, 4H archery coach, handloader, Texas Tech graduate, church webmaster, and really way too stinking busy to be on here or go fishing. I'm named after a cartoon coyote (my parents claim it was after my grandfather, but I know better) and my birthday is April Fool's Day.

I'll be a 4H rifle coach this spring, too. Our coach is retiring, and he's taught a lot of kids how to shoot well. That means I have some clown-sized shoes to fill. If you want to see me preach, check out fpclfd.com and head over to our YouTube channel.

Last edited:
Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Welcome preacher, glad your here enjoy this forum its a good one. Some real fine fellas found here.

Welcome, glad you joined the forum. Wishing your rifle trainer project the best success.

Welcome from MI!!

:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...

:welcome:

Welcome from the Florida panhandle.

Gotta love those podunk towns. There's a number of them across this great land.

Sent from the largest mountain range in Florida.

Hi Wiley, just joined myself. I used to work in a cdc-a high school classroom teaching life skills. It was both challenging and rewarding.
Very cool. Welcome to the forum.
Odin

Back