• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Glock

Zev...Pimp Daddy Megawatt !! :cool:

If those sights get any higher, Superman himself won't be able to "leap" them...

You gotta can for that beast Mega...!?

Its been almost a year since someone posted about a Glock!?!
I'll resurrect the thread with my G40 with the recently installed Trijicon RM07 and Lone Wolf Alpha Wolf threaded barrel.

Glock 40 10mm 3.0 LS.jpg

The Trijicon RMR is a huge upgrade over the Vortex Viper that came with the pistol. The Alpha Wolf is TBD as I need to break it in. The chamber tolerances are super tight.

The next one will be a G29 Gen 4 to back up the G40.

Its been almost a year since someone posted about a Glock!?!
I'll resurrect the thread with my G40 with the recently installed Trijicon RM07 and Lone Wolf Alpha Wolf threaded barrel.

View attachment 18924

The Trijicon RMR is a huge upgrade over the Vortex Viper that came with the pistol. The Alpha Wolf is TBD as I need to break it in. The chamber tolerances are super tight.

The next one will be a G29 Gen 4 to back up the G40.
that is awesome

My Glock 29SF
Y6lUJH8.jpg

Y6lUJH8.jpg)

a>

and my Glock 19 wanta-be :p
kkwXKt3.jpg

kkwXKt3.jpg)

a>

Last edited:
Very well done. Remind me to never challenge you to a duel in front of the saloon at noon.

20181216_182156-1_Signature.jpg Added another crunchinticker(RIP Col. Cooper) over the weekend. A G21sf ive wanted one for several years but wasnt willing to buy one, one of them used deals popped up unexpectedly. So far i really like it, i believe a 10mm barrel and mag is now in play.

Attachments

• 20181217_105920.jpg
    20181217_105920.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 6
Lovely...looks nice in FDE too..

Of the 7 pistols i had to hand in 20 years ago, I miss my G21 the most.... i loved that gun... :angry:
Thank you sir , i want thrilled with the color at first but it is growing on me, I am enjoying,shooting it so,far. I did order some talon grip panels in black i think should break everything up nicely. It was a price I couldn't pass on in any color.

View attachment 19615 Added another crunchinticker(RIP Col. Cooper) over the weekend. A G21sf ive wanted one for several years but wasnt willing to buy one, one of them used deals popped up unexpectedly. So far i really like it, i believe a 10mm barrel and mag is now in play.
Is it original FDE color or is it "painted" ? Looks very nice

Is it original FDE color or is it "painted" ? Looks very nice

Glock is only listing one that I could find, the 19X. LINK A lot are cerakoted FDE by distributors as "special editions". I couldn't tell you about DJ's gun...

The options for cerakote are endless... :D The pic is snipped from the GlockStore.

I AM thinking of building an 80% "glock" G19 starting with a FDE frame. They also come molded in many colors such as grey, light blue, pink, white and so on. Some have even dyed white frames to a chosen color using RIT fabric dyes. The slides come OEM black or aftermarket in many colors and treatments including bronze. Midway USA, Brownells, etc. have many build "kits" which include everything to construct a gun except magazines. The FDE frame pic is from MASDefense but frames are offered by many distributors.

cerakoteblock.JPG

p80fde.JPG

PS: 80% kits are not yet "guns" according to the ATF. They are NOT serial numbered as they are not yet a gun and not subject to GCA 1968. They ship via normal methods directly to your door (here in the US). Many weinie jurisdictions (such as CA) require they be serial numbered and registered once completed.

PPS: A G30 sits in a small push button safe near my desk with an extra G21 mag and a G26 (with pinkie extension mag) in my soft briefcase in my car along with an extra ETS 31 mag.

Last edited:
Back