• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

like a kid at Christmas.....

Good job just finding that. Not many of the krytpek camo guns are even pulling up right now at all.

The 24 inch is a decent length for a hunting gun. Not too long. Still has a sight radius advantage over an 18 or 20 inch barrel

It should serve you well out in our woods.

I'd love to see pictures of it after you bring it home afterwhile.

Got it... A little less then impressed with the camo pattern. Read that there were issues so not surprised, and it might have been intended to look that way. I love the shotgun! it is a blast (small pun) to shoot. When I picked this out I was gonna use it to hunt and for Defense (yes I know its a little long, but for out of the house its gonna work for me). Think I will go with the black pistol grip stock by Mesa tactical, and just get a black replacement foregrip. Found a over/under I might look into for hunting...lol think I might have a shotgun bug!

If you're in or from KY, I would think something a little odd if you didn't like guns and respect them for what they are. They're just as much of a way of life as a cook stove and hammer. A necessary tool.

With as many bears and cats and coyotes and things as we've got, a man would be crazy not to have something on standby in case he ever needed it.

Congratulations on the shotgun.

Yeah, global warming will assure that you never get snow again.

Yeah, global warming will assure that you never get snow again.

I think the catch phrase now, since "global warming" is scientifically un-provable, is "climate change". Sure, man may have raised the temp a degree or two in the past century or two from industrialization but the REAL issue is over-population. THAT is something I NEVER hear anyone speaking of... :rolleyes: Climate change is cyclical--meaning it will get hotter AND it will get colder. ;)

I actually do believe that Climate change is real.

Trying to convince me of global warming and I don't believe it for a minute. But man isn't responsible for the weather.

Unless you believe in the haarp stuff and seeding the atmosphere to make it rain in small areas.

I think the catch phrase now, since "global warming" is scientifically un-provable, is "climate change". Sure, man may have raised the temp a degree or two in the past century or two from industrialization but the REAL issue is over-population. THAT is something I NEVER hear anyone speaking of... :rolleyes: Climate change is cyclical--meaning it will get hotter AND it will get colder. ;)

Bobster, I think you are spot on about the overpopulation. And you're right, politicians don't talk about that.

Back