• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

935 waterfowl upgrade

well I send my 935 waterfowl off to Mossberg to be converted in to a waterfowl Pro. I had already bought the boron nitride piston and return spring tube and the SS return spring. Well got a email today it is being sent back . Well I never paid for the other parts boron nitride Mag tube, boron nitride sear, and not pay for the installation of all the parts. I called and asked they said yes they did install all the boron nitride parts. She said boron nitride Mag tube replaced the trigger assembly with a boron nitride sear. She said it all was covered under warranty. So needless to say I made out like a bandit.

Wow!

I can't believe they just did all that for free. My waterfowl pro costs a good bit more then the waterfowl.

Gotta love Mossberg. Maybe I will do that with my 26" Waterfowl. I also want to upgrade it with the OR3Gun Enhanced Field Combo. Too bad it sees more time in the turkey woods than goose hunting.

Did they give you a list of part numbers by chance? I have the or3gun enhanced field kit and would like to round out the upgrade like yourself. Considering lightning doesn’t usually strike twice, I was looking to see if i could outright purchase the parts to do it my self. I see the gas. Piston is available in BN, but can’t find the pro series trigger assembly or stainless return spring, or the BN mag tube...lol... waiving the white flag over here.

well I send my 935 waterfowl off to Mossberg to be converted in to a waterfowl Pro. I had already bought the boron nitride piston and return spring tube and the SS return spring. Well got a email today it is being sent back . Well I never paid for the other parts boron nitride Mag tube, boron nitride sear, and not pay for the installation of all the parts. I called and asked they said yes they did install all the boron nitride parts. She said boron nitride Mag tube replaced the trigger assembly with a boron nitride sear. She said it all was covered under warranty. So needless to say I made out like a bandit.

I picked up a used 935 that the previous owner bought all the parts and installed them on a standard 935 (not waterfowl model). I is a smooth shooter!

Back