• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Marco Rubio Goes Full RINO

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Rubio is about to propose a federal version of the "red flag" laws where gun rights can be taken away with no accusation of a crime, no presumption of innocent until proven guilty and before you can defend yourself in court. These laws will absolutely be abused in many states to disarm people for revenge or political differences.

For those that may not know, a RINO is a Republican In Name Only. A great percentage of the republican party now fits that description.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-ne-rubio-gun-bill-20190103-story.html

I'll be watching this with great interest. If it does become a federal law then I wonder which alphabet agency would be issued authority to enforce the judges ruling.

I have seen more damaging confiscations of ones firearms long before "red flag" decisions were even being discussed, and they weren't done by any government. In those cases the owner had a far more difficult time retrieving his firearms compared to the intent of a "red flag" regulation.

But back to part of the original point, I am even less of a fan of Rubio now. He is pandering to the progressives in his home state.

I have seen more damaging confiscations of ones firearms long before "red flag" decisions were even being discussed, and they weren't done by any government. In those cases the owner had a far more difficult time retrieving his firearms compared to the intent of a "red flag" regulation.

But back to part of the original point, I am even less of a fan of Rubio now. He is pandering to the progressives in his home state.

My same thinking here. Sad to think Rubio was my first option back then..

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! As a FL resident, I'll be sure to give Rubio a piece of my mind and let my desires be known!

Pretty certain 75% or more of,BOTH sides of the aisle want the same thing, power and votes. If your constitutional rights get trampled or lost they dont care. Now there are some just sitting around the country who do care in fact they swore an oath, I sincerely hope they dont have to get up......

I am of the belief that neither the Federal Government, nor State Government can over-ride a citizens right to due process.

All these "red flag" laws are in my opinion a violation of Federal law. 5A and 14A specifically.

It is too easy to be abused by people with nefarious reasons, or illogical emotional reasons.

I never want anyone to be harmed by some unhinged nutcase. But this isn't the way to do it. I fully believe that the Supreme court would have no alternative than to strike these red flag laws down because they remove due process.

I am of the belief that neither the Federal Government, nor State Government can over-ride a citizens right to due process.

All these "red flag" laws are in my opinion a violation of Federal law. 5A and 14A specifically.

It is too easy to be abused by people with nefarious reasons, or illogical emotional reasons.

I never want anyone to be harmed by some unhinged nutcase. But this isn't the way to do it. I fully believe that the Supreme court would have no alternative than to strike these red flag laws down because they remove due process.

Question is... will the scotus ever hear a case like this. They have been punting like a mofo.

The more liberals gain control, the more mental health issues we have in this country. All one has to do is compare kids of today, not all kids kids of course, to kids of say, 50 years ago.

Back