• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The last moment, 2018/19 Ga deer season

Djcala

.30-06
Supporter
Well, ,a rarely taken or shared picture but such a common occurrence. It is the last moment of the last day of N. GA deer,season, cold rifle, clean hands clean knife. Till next year whitetails I wish you well my worthy opponents. I will be headed to S Alabama to kill your cousin next week :)0113191758(1).jpg

That's why they call it hunting my friend.

FWIW, I didn't even deer hunt this year. Took my youngest squirrel hunting a few times, and the next month and a half tends to be coyote season, and I've made it my goal to eliminate as many as I can call in.

Full disclosure, I took a doe early and,son did. BUT this has,been a,learning season new land new area, and alot of,fun. The "mountain deer" il call them are certainly a challenge both in trying to,pattern in a place with 10s of thousands of acres for them to travel as well as simply the terrain challenges. I have really enjoyed it. Now of importance is I/we eat count on venison all year, I prefer wild game when possible. Sooo freezer needs filling, we will head to south Bama and harvest a couple over next few weeks. I really wanted to,just post that pic of here is what many many hunters have year after year, its the journey not,the destination kinda thing. :)
Get on them yotes hard buddy, balance is good but they dont like balance they liberals they the Borg move in consume all leave

Back