• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

mornin! :mornin:

Cad, that's pretty cool. I love Izzy. I like that tiger stripe scheme on cats. I had one named General Tso, we found him behind a Chinese food restaurant. Very cool cat. He disappeared though. I think he may met his demise from the local yotes around here.
I think I may have to find a key ring that will work with that kit and maybe one other kit. (a small one for nurses)

I ordered 50 more hats for my wood website. 40 of em are presold already. Nice....
they should be shipping em out to me soon.

well, I'm goin down in my shop to fiddle around.

Stay warm.....

Are not those pens very expensive ?

Depends on the pen. My prices range from $30-$200....
that particular pen was a lil pricey because of the snakewood. It was my personal favorite. But I let Cad have it. and made another one.
If you're interested in a custom pen, let me know and we can chat....

you can see some of my work here...
http://mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-wood-shop.13836/page-7

most of the stuff shown has been sold or gifted already, but the pen kit components I have more of, and can make more of them.

Depends on the pen. My prices range from $30-$200....
that particular pen was a lil pricey because of the snakewood. It was my personal favorite. But I let Cad have it. and made another one.
If you're interested in a custom pen, let me know and we can chat....

you can see some of my work here...
http://mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-wood-shop.13836/page-7

most of the stuff shown has been sold or gifted already, but the pen kit components I have more of, and can make more of them.
Really beautiful pens.. i will keep this offer in mind, thanks

Good morning fellas. Good morning Fellman, Cadd, Rip, Scoop, and Elbert.Clouds again and 48. We got just a spot of rain last night. That probably brings us to 4-5 inches the past two weeks.

I'm helping with a little fixin up and painting of the interior of a house this week. It's good have indoor projects when the weather is not suitable outdoors.

Have a great day and be vigilant.

Good,morning all we are sitting at 29 right now, feels cold but good, im strange I love winter. I often miss true hard core north country winters. Any how I been super busy, made a friend awhile back with a portable saw mill...... Good hardy man fun , free lumber is bonus. Stay safe kids

:)

I stopped smoking with the help of snus, but got hooked on snus instead :laugh:
Smoked 35 years, 2 years ago I told Doc I,wanna quit. The gave me,a,prescription to help it caused insane abdominal pain so I threw it in trash looked self,in mirror said we gotta just do it on our own. Never picked up another cigarette and no desire to,this day. I think when ya really done ya done if,you want,to,be. Yes I had withdrawals and was ill but it passed in about 3 weeks. Best gift I gave self in a long time.

Good morning all. Well, yesterday was a decent enough day. The high was right at 60, but clouds hung around most of the day. The temps stayed nice to about midnight. We had thunder, lightning, and hail about 9 or 10 last night and of course rain. Woke up this morning to a coating of snow and 27 degrees with 30 mph winds out of the north with occasional gusts to 40 a possibility.

Today will not reach the freezing level, but the winds should die down by evening. Me thinks I'll stay indoors today.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good morning all. Well, yesterday was a decent enough day. The high was right at 60, but clouds hung around most of the day. The temps stayed nice to about midnight. We had thunder, lightning, and hail about 9 or 10 last night and of course rain. Woke up this morning to a coating of snow and 27 degrees with 30 mph winds out of the north with occasional gusts to 40 a possibility.

Today will not reach the freezing level, but the winds should die down by evening. Me thinks I'll stay indoors today.

Have a great day and be safe.

Yes Sir, it`s a little breezy out there :) ....we have to run into the village for supplies and then it`s back home and inside where it`s warm!
Y`all have a great weekend!

Good morning Mossberg owners.
Today the weather is beautiful dry warm and sunny but yesterday Clovis had our first official tornado ever in recorded history!

It was a whopping category 0.

Several citizens were inconvenienced and the roof was torn off of a local chicken coop.

Good Lord I don't know how you folks in Oklahoma put up with this!

;)

I've been cooped up at home working on various projects, but today I'm going to go help a buddy pump out his swimming pool and help another buddy fix his car.

My friend has been working on a Ruger 10-.22 and I cannot believe how much he has spent on it. Over the past two years he has changed virtually every part on that rifle and I don't think anything except receiver itself is original.

But it is a deadly Accurate Gun for a semi-auto. Still, I am not sure that it can beat my Marlin Model 60. We're going to go find out at the range Monday morning.

You folks have a nice day.

Good morning, Mossies. Forecast for today in low 60s. Great for riding the Kaw. Forecast for today also for drizzle to rain to tstorms. Not so great for riding. Tomorrow the high will be in the low 30s... so it goes.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

The weather here has been warm and sunny with light showers in the evening.

This will continue tomorrow and it looks like we'll be going out to the rifle range.

Today I'm going to clean up my garage and get the guns ready for tomorrow.

Lovely day for January. Wish you were all here.

Back