• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

sk021819dAPR20190215014508.jpg

I just noticed something that may be important later.

View attachment 20106
Idea floating around, lets sell the blue ! Half to canada and half to Mexico, prior to closing any inhabitants wishing to,leave can report to the border STAND SAY THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE SWEAR TO,UPHOLD AND DEFEND, then they may move. We should make,enough to easily pay off deficit and all dept, with a surplus large enough to reinstate the gold standard !!!

The taxes are very high in Canada and Trump gave everybody a tax cut.

The Democrats are swearing up and down that it was a huge tax cut for rich people.

So I guess that explains why Oprah and Rosie and their ilk are still claiming American citizenship.

The money trumps "their truth".

Anyhow these people are all actors so I can't imagine that we should be dealing with them as if they were normal Ordinary People. Their great talent is to present themselves as someone they are not for the purposes of entertainment.

Like politicians, actors are professional liars, and we should deal with them on that basis when they try to pull nonsense like this.

Back