• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning, early drive for Sunday had to the wife a ride. Happy day for momma, she finally got her new county horse, a sneaky one. Shes happy so, il pretend to be. The old Ford CV is a waaayyyyy better vehicle but oh well.

0217190649.jpg

Attachments

• 0217190648_HDR.jpg
    0217190648_HDR.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 3
Wife was not 100% onboard at first but I believe they arent making anymore dirt
They are in Hawaii.
images

Mornin' folks.

Messing with aquariums and still haven't finished my knife block. I have an old injury in my hand that is acting up.

After days of rain, we finally see the sun out about noon time.
Bright and warm. I should go outside and work.

Sleepless night, big breakfast, *yawn* I might need a nap today instead.

;)

Good morning all, productive. Been awhile but spring is approaching. So,turkeys are getting jiggy and fawns and,calves will be dropping. That means predator time around,here. @CaddmannQ youd asked about the methods other thread, I do,use but I have best results with homemade,snares. First yote of,the year a small young male, they become big large old males. I set 6 lines saturday. Perhaps wrong thread ?? Well,its morning so,good morning y'all, stay frosty0218190853_HDR.jpg

Good morning all. Clear and 25 with calm air.

Dj, I see a coyote along the road , usually dead, from time to time. Once in a while we'll even see one running across a field during the day. Not very often though. Glad ya got him. One less for to breed later on.

Good morning folks. Modest frost here, and I am waiting it out indoors. ;)

DJ, you really make the most of life in the sticks. Good hunting buddy. The world can be very different for us all, even though it is just the same world. I just read this, and it basically explains the chaos you see all around:

"We don't see things as they are; we see them as we are."...........A. Nin

The legend of Babel was that you couldn't believe your ears. Speech had changed.
Sounds didn't mean what people heard.

Now you can't believe your eyes. Visions are artificially produced.

But, each sound and sight (as produced or as perceived) is filtered through our internal world view. We still have control, if we don't cede it.

A lot of modern hate has been fostered by people with bad motives, and there is an endless supply of those. People either see this or don't, depending on their own predilection to hate.

I think a perfect example of this is why so many are so offended on a daily basis by things they can't control, have no effect on their lives, and they cannot possibly change. But, they continue to be offended anyway.

Good morning all you rascals. Cloudy skies and 33 with a high of 38 forecast. This afternoon and evening promise to be interesting as we have rain, then freezing rain, then maybe a little snow. Then we start warming up again and should be in the 60s by Saturday.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good Morning everyone,
We are surely getting all,the rain prayers from last year's drought answered still rain everyday, some,flooding in lower areas of county including road closures and some mud slides. We are fine on hilltop, a friend call to check on us, I said if we flood everything from Chattanooga TN to Miami Fl would be under water. Enjoy your day, do a buddy check and stay safe.

Good morning mossberg owners.

The insanity of the democrat kiddies is growing.

They attacked a museum and memorial for slain Border Patrol officers, and caused damage to priceless antiques, and generally vandalized the property.

Volunteer workers and museum visitors were abused by a large masked gang who invaded the remote property. 911 was called.

They were all arrested by military police from the local base; then cited and then released, to go forth and sin no more.

Okay I'm kidding they will be causing more trouble before this is over.

Be on the lookout...

wow, that is brazen. The dems always talk about dog whistles, yet they are the ones that seem to have the secret code words. They are the ones that have the elected officials calling for abolishing law enforcement agencies. They are the ones that put those south of the border above those that were born and raised here. I tell ya, they just keep poking the bear.

Good morning all. 35 and cloudy as I sit here with my first cup of coffee this morning. We had some rain yesterday into the evening. Not sure how much, but it was welcome. About 25 miles north and west they got sleet, freezing rain, and snow. I didn't need or want any of that .

Anyways, we are headed back up the scale starting today.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

I was flashing back this morning, remember when we trained to kill Commies as they were our biggest threat ???? I'm serious as in the bayonet dummies had sickle/hammer emblems as did the opfor uniforms etc.... Im concerned with these "red mask commie" peaceful,protests....... There's alot of crazy old vets that could accidentally get triggered into a horrible flashback and accidentally make a mistake....... Common sense needs to be exercised
Sorry y'all,
Good Morning

Good morning all. 38 with a high overcast this morning. The high today should be mid 50s. I'm glad to be here another day in this crazy world that just keeps getting crazier every day.

I hope you all have a great day.

Back