• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

That Pumpkin Puncher is awesome!

I've been looking around here and have it seen it posted anywhere, but do any of you own a silencer?

I live in Maine and they are legal here.

Do they make one for the Mossberg 500?

I have the breacher from 3T Tactical, yes because I sell them, but more because it's a stronger design. Rather than slide over the end stud and lock on with a set screw, this one replaces the End Stud and becomes the part holding your barrel on. Once tightened, it can't just slip off.

Sent from HTC One (M8)

IMG_1438.JPG

Updated Accessories

Barska 200 lumen light/laser combo
Tru Glo sight
HFD2 PUMKIN PUNCHER
Half bottle of MAKERS MARK

Attachments

• IMG_1442.JPG
    IMG_1442.JPG
    433.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Rotated the image for you.

Great lookin boomstick. I especially like the last accessory in your list...

I have been working on making my own paracord slings. Cobra Knots. Single width and dual width.

Making them costs about the same or a little more than buying one off ebay, but I like doing it myself. Trying to get the length perfect is proving to be a little bit of work though. I made a longer one for my AR because I am not making them adjustable yet, and the lengths posted in videos on youtube are not correct for my liking. Either too short or too long

I was trying to make a formula, like measure the distance between sling swivels and add 10" (seemed to be good on my .410 gauge) but that theory didn't wok on my Maverick 88 with the swivel on the end of the takedown bolt on a 20" mag tube... It seems too long.

So I think the geometry of the position of the sling swivels as well as their distance from each other matter. Seems that about 8-10" longer than the sling swivels distance is close though//

Here are some pics of what I have been working on.

.410 with 18.5" barrel and a 40" sling (about 41.5" with swivels) - distance between the sling swivels is about 32" and this sling originally to me fealt about 1-2" too short, but now I think it is OK - This is the first one I made, and kind of where my 10" longer than sling swivel distance theory came from
031.JPG

The process:
029.JPG

and one I made with a single pass stitch and four chord core for my AR15- I think this one came out to about 44 or 45 inches when done, so I have enough room to leave the gun slung in front and still shoulder it without taking the sling off.
005.JPG

052.JPG

That's awesome. You do really good at that.

That's awesome. You do really good at that.

Thanks! Here is my latest for my 20 Gauge Mossy. I'm getting pretty good at these. My wife says I should sell them, but the materials are about $20 and they take 3 hours + to make, and with similar chinese ones on ebay at $13 or so I don't think I would sell any...

009.JPG 012.JPG 011.JPG

I've had the same question, if your suggesting a reflex sight, so you have a low priced model in mind? How about a mid priced model?

M1 sling , Mossberg Studs , GrovTec 1.5 wide swivels ,NDZ safety bought on EBay. Mossberg Recoil pad is from MGW trimmed to fit I forgot to order a new spacer
1221191540.jpg 1221191536.jpg 1221191538.jpg 1221191539.jpg

Back