• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

I may blow it up and frame it and enter it at the County Fair this year.
I should enter it at the fair but not tell her, and see if she recognizes it as I take her through the exhibit.

Please do that! I'd love to hear the story when it happens. :giggle:

Good morning again . . . I think. What day is it?

It's like the twilight zone here.

My son-in-law was to call me after 8 last night, and I dozed off in my office chair after too much dinner, waiting. I recall waking up 3 times, and seeing dimly that it was not 8pm yet, I dozed again. I woke up and went to bed eventually about 10:30, by my wife's report.

I was up at 1am eating Rolaids, but at 2 I was asleep again.

Then my water alarm went off with an electronic bleating that tortures the eardrum. There's a drip line from one tank which blew off, and put a bit of water on the floor before I fixed it. At 2:30 I hung up the wet towels & was reading here and waiting for the water to dry up a bit more.

I got up at 8:30, but not sure what time I went back to bed.

Not sure of a lot right now.

That clock in my office?

It still says 7:55.

Cad, maybe you could raise some trout. Then reintroduce them to the world. or keep em. (eat em?) I bet that would be a cool looking tank.

:mornin:
Mornin Mossberg chums. it's cold and snowy this morning. Supposed to be getting a good sized storm soon. Maybe I can use my snow blower finally.....

Good morning Ripjack13 and all.

As far as I know it is totally illegal for a citizen to release any fish or animal Into the Wild without government permission. It's even more illegal than poaching.

Even if you want to become Johnny Appleseed it would have to be completely under the table.

If you go plant something in the forest here you will get arrested.

Have a good day everybody and stay the hell out of jail!

Good morning everyone.
Its an over cast light drizzle. I woke to a special message today, so today is pure work day. My wonderful lady had left me a note on the coffee pot.
"Good morning,
The hot tub would be so nice right now. In fact if it's finished and working you will be very happy I,promise. If its not you wont be happy with the bill from whoever I hire to finish it.
Love you "

OUCH, but opportunity. IL finish today.
Have to pull,about 40' of 6/3 add 50 amp 2 pole inside, hang sub/disconnect on deck, wire it up. Water and treat. I'm headed to Home Depot shortly, I got this.....

Y'all stay safe,enjoy your weekend.

Good morning all. Cloudy here as well Dj, but no drizzle yet. It's 34 and that should be close to the high for the day, maybe a couple of degrees higher at best.

I don't mind the temperatures we have had now the past two months, but we have had too many cloudy days. It gets so old so quickly. Then again, it could be worse.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

@Djcala
You know it's the same throughout the animal kingdom buddy.

I have two fish I am trying to breed right now and the male is working on a beautiful bubble nest to put the eggs in.

But the female keeps interrupting his work to fool around.

Now the male will not breed until he is satisfied with the nest, because the eggs are ultimately his responsibility. And as for men, fancy construction is a matter of pride.

So she just continually delays the process by teasing him and trying to hurry him along.

Good morning all. Cloudy here as well Dj, but no drizzle yet. It's 34 and that should be close to the high for the day, maybe a couple of degrees higher at best.

I don't mind the temperatures we have had now the past two months, but we have had too many cloudy days. It gets so old so quickly. Then again, it could be worse.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

This is quite the unusual winter out here for us and not the typical dry desert type of winter but the kind where you would get unexpected flash floods.

Like on the Agua Fria River maybe. I made the mistake of building my tree house on a tree in a dry riverbed in Arizona. It was gone after one big rain.

Right now I live in flood zone X which means minimal chance of flooding.

But if we have that one in a thousand year rain then I expect the water might actually flood downtown Fresno and come near to Clovis.

My wife and I were watching a new version of the movie about Noah's Ark, and then next week it just starts pouring rain everyday.

I'm starting to hit her up for a bigger boat guys!

Weekends are over too fast :/ Soon monday again.. crap..

Well, the sun is up.. after a week of thaw, we are back at -10 C.
Spring is coming and the weather / temperature changes a lot.
One of my cats ejoys the sun in the window while im still in my underwear, reading posts on mossbergowners and the morning snus is pumping nicotine through my veins... aaww..

Good morning...

Good morning all, it 55 at 6am, so pretty warm day coming. I am tired this morning, but the hot tub is near complete. Everything is wired and running by 8 last night. I just went and checked it we have 101* warm bubbly water, woohoo. So time to button all up and start on the gate after church. Should not have put this project off so long. Today is homecoming at church so big country meal prepared by ladies who can really cook afterwords. @fellman move west buddy its only Sunday still Y'all have a great day.

Good morning to all of yous. 27 , cloudy, and we have a dusting of snow on top of a little ice. We had freezing rain first, then the snow. Not much, but enough to make the roads slick. I don't think it will bother me as I have nowhere I have to go.

Cadd, we are in about the same situation. The Arkansas river is about 5 miles from us, but it would take a 1000 year rain to get to us. Maybe not even then.

Fellman, what time does the sun come this time of year for you ?

DJ, you starting the day off right.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good morning all. No snow blower for me , but it is cold. 13 degrees. or -10 for our members up north and for Fellman. The good news is the sun is shining and we are going to warm up considerably by tomorrow.

Ya'll have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning all. No snow blower for me , but it is cold. 13 degrees. or -10 for our members up north and for Fellman. The good news is the sun is shining and we are going to warm up considerably by tomorrow.

Ya'll have a great day and stay safe.

Yes Sir, it was a little frosty out there this morning...it was 11°F out here and 27 °F in Anchorage :)

102_9846 (2).jpg

I'm pooped. Snowblower got stuck in drive gear, got it unstuck and now the auger won't turn. Pos. And....I just got an email from the company saying theres a recall on it. Apparently theres a bolt that may come loose causing the gear to get stuck in drive. Haha. Dumb luck. Now I need to fix it....

Last edited:
Back