• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning all. Cloudy and 40 this morning. The wind has quit blowing for the time being, well not quite, maybe 10 mph or so. Yesterday we had 30-35 mph all day with some gusts right at 50 mph.

Anyways, you all have a great Sunday. Be safe and stay vigilant.

Good morning guys.

It sounds like it's lucky you guys in Oklahoma did not have an actual tornado. 50mph?

I was supposed to spring forward this morning but I think I kind of slid forward. I was up way too late watching YouTube.

You guys hold the fort. I'm going to go take another nap.

Good morning all. Cloudy and 45. We had some rain last night, not a lot but better than nothing.

LOL Cadd, Yeah it was windy as all get out Saturday. The 50 musts were just that, gusts. Most of the time the wind was in the mid 30s. The front really stirred things up well east of us, but we'll get our fair share in the next few months.

I hope you all get off to a great start to your week. Have a great day.

FB_IMG_1552238363539.jpg Good morning all, we are overcast but pleasant today. Had nice weekend old friend stopped in for a couple days, good to spend some time. We actually did basic training together a couple years back......like 35 years I think ???? I don't really drink anymore, but felt obligated to try the homemade banana wine he brought, oh wow that's good:cheers:

Morning fellas.... going to be a warm day today they say. up to about 50° !!
My snow fort is going to melt. I spent all day the other day building it with my grandson.
53509537_10218595272336448_2907804769059864576_n.jpg

and my fat belly.....
53803597_10218595265616280_1756790599299629056_n.jpg

oh man, I was soaked after making that. But it was fun.

Cadd, too bad about the catfish. I like those guys....

enjoy your day fellas.

Thank you Rip. I have 16 other catfish to keep me company, & this one was not starved to death. He was quite a healthy size for an upside down catfish.

This is Little Red Eye who has turned out to be female.
20190310_230821.jpg
Some of the Cory guys...
1552286050851.jpg

I got up this morning and fix the noisy aquarium pump but manufacturing a plastic bearing out of a bit of drip irrigation Plumbing.

No one can explain to me why my cell phone capitalizes the word Plumbing.

But my pump is totally silent now and I saved myself about $75.

It took a bit of fiddling because the original bearing is made of rubber and self-aligning. My homemade during was created from a little drip nozzle and I had to align it myself by hand.

Finally I plugged it in and it worked so I put it all together in the tank and it didn't work!

I whacked it one time with a screwdriver handle and now it's running fine.

Life is like that a lot. Sometimes you just have to know exactly where and how hard and with what to smack it.

43 years ago I was working as the assistant manager of a rental yard and some Lebanese boys came in to rent a lawn mower. They didn't speak much English but they had cash and they could work a lawn mower.

What they couldn't work was the Coke machine. I went over and gave it a smack in the right spot and it delivered their Coke.

That's when I found out how American culture had infected the world, because one of these guys turned to the other and said, "Woah! just like the Fonz!"

I had to confess to them that the Fonz had much better hair, but I owned a faster motorcycle.

It wasn't until years later that I found out Henry Winkler couldn't ride at all, and basically crashed a lightweight Triumph into a garage trying to film his first sequence.

I was, in those days, a devil-may-care grease monkey on a hot 900. I also had hair. It was that long ago...

You all have fun and take time out for a Coke!

Good morning everyone. Cloudy and 56 this morning. More rain last night, as a matter of fact it had just stopped when I got up. We are supposed to have more today and tomorrow. The weatherman said it might be like buckets at times. I could do without that part.

Cadd, that part about the Lebanese boys is too funny. Nice fix on the pump too. It's funny, 45-50 years ago we thought we had forever, now looking back it seems not so long ago.

Ya'll have a great day and stay safe.

View attachment 20298 Good morning all, we are overcast but pleasant today. Had nice weekend old friend stopped in for a couple days, good to spend some time. We actually did basic training together a couple years back......like 35 years I think ???? I don't really drink anymore, but felt obligated to try the homemade banana wine he brought, oh wow that's good:cheers:

It's always nice to spend time with old friends we don't see often. Times goes so fast and months turn into years. Glad ya got to visit your friend Dj.

Morning fellas.... going to be a warm day today they say. up to about 50° !!
My snow fort is going to melt. I spent all day the other day building it with my grandson.
View attachment 20300

and my fat belly.....
View attachment 20301

oh man, I was soaked after making that. But it was fun.

Cadd, too bad about the catfish. I like those guys....

enjoy your day fellas.

What a hoot Rip. Quality time with the grandson is the perfect day. That is one lucky boy.

:clock:
Mornin fellas.
Elbert, that looks yukky. Take care over there....

I have a few things to do in my shop today. I'm trying to come up with an easy to replicate segmented design. Then make a bunch n sell em!

Good morning everyone. The temp is up to 59 already with a steady rain. Looks like it will be with us most of the morning. The question of the day is, what will be higher, the temperature or the wind speed. The weatherman was predicting gusts today of 50 to 60 mph. However, the wind is out of the south so we should be quite warm today.

Elbert throw your hat up in the air and I'll watch for it.

Ya'll have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning everyone. We survived the wind,LOL. 50 and partly cloudy this morning with a high of 53 forecast.

Congrats on the new Henry Cadd. Color me green with envy. Those are sweet shooting levers for sure. Nice addition to the collection.

I hope you all have a great day.

Hey good evening guys.

I bought another Henry lever gun today. This is a .22 magnum with octagon barrel, big lever and Skinner sights.

I wanted a 22 Magnum for some time, and I think this will be a fun little gun.

View attachment 20321
Super bright flashing green jealousy !!!!
I'm a 22mag lover/homer, mixed in with a Henry lever drooooling, congrats enjoy it. That's a do just about anything that needs doin rifle .

Ya know, the problem with Henry rifles...addiction with no known cure. I admit I have lost sleep thinking of the many choices. .22 mag, .243 long ranger, color case hardened 30-30 or 45-70, and .357/.38 come to mind. I keep buying lottery tickets, lol.

Hey good evening guys.

I bought another Henry lever gun today. This is a .22 magnum with octagon barrel, big lever and Skinner sights.

I wanted a 22 Magnum for some time, and I think this will be a fun little gun.

I had a winchester 22mag pump. I thought I would like it. But I just couldn't get into it. Seemed cheap, and felt like a toy gun. Didn't like that. So I sold it.
However, that one, I would have absolutely no problem using. I love the old octagonal barrel style, and I have always wanted a lever...

Back