• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bolt Action: Receiver Rails/Scope Bases

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Have any questions about Receiver Rails/Scope Bases for your bolt gun? Is there a particular model you like to use? Let's see some pics and discussion...

I have the 464 SPX and I know I need (2) 403 Weaver bases, however, what rings would work to use the stock sights along with a scope? I am currently looking at the Redfield since they are made by Leupold and setting the scope 50-100 yds. Thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

Hey guys new to site. Just picked up a .308 atr 100 and would like to know if anyone out there can help me out. I am looking for a 20 moa base to do some long range shooting. I haven't been able to find anything so far. Thanks.

Not sure of the specs, but I know DNZ has been making 100 ATR bases for a while now...

DNZ Products

I run their Game Reaper mounts on my Remington rifles and they're top quality...

Ok thanks man, ya unfortunately they only make 0 moa mounts for the 4x4 and the atr 100 thanks for the input though

No problem.

I'll keep my eyes open as I navigate the interwebs and let you know if I happen to come across anything...

Thanks man I appreciate it. I have a email into mossberg and will post whatever info I find out

Mossberg customer service is a joke and could not even read the question correctly that I was asking. They thought I was trying to find a scope. so sorry I have no Info and cannot find a 20 moa scope base to save my life.

Back