• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

12 GA mini shells

Iagent

Can anyone tell me where I can get the mini shells? I bought the Mini-Clip, and now I can't find the ammo.

These seem unobtanium.

Thanks,
Rick

And $9.99 shipping. Not bad.
Yep. Can load up with one flat shipping rate. Regardless, I received my order promptly. Additionally it was nicely packed when I opened it. I only mention that because some folks have mentioned loose shells arriving in orders from Midway or some such. I don't work for ammofast. In fact, had never heard of them.

I'm not seeing the attraction with these dinky little things. They feed poorly, and can cause many pumps and autos to jam up. They are crazy expensive, ($1.00 a piece), for what they are. And don't have the power of plain 2-3/4" loads that can be had for as little as $6.00 for a box of 25, (.24 cents a piece).

I use them in my home defense Mossberg 590A1. The buckshot mini shells are not what I'd call "dinky". 11 pellets of #4 and #1 buck at 1200 fps is a fairly potent load. They load and feed smoothly and flawlessly with the Opsol adapter. The main attraction for me is that I can get 10 +1 rounds in the 18.5" Mossberg. And, they have much reduced recoil. True, they are expensive, but I only need the one box.

Admittedly, they are not for everyone and certainly won't cycle an automatic, but for those with a Mossberg 500 or 590, or the Shockwave, they work great.

I use them in my home defense Mossberg 590A1. The buckshot mini shells are not what I'd call "dinky". 11 pellets of #4 and #1 buck at 1200 fps is a fairly potent load. They load and feed smoothly and flawlessly with the Opsol adapter. The main attraction for me is that I can get 10 +1 rounds in the 18.5" Mossberg. And, they have much reduced recoil. True, they are expensive, but I only need the one box.

Admittedly, they are not for everyone and certainly won't cycle an automatic, but for those with a Mossberg 500 or 590, or the Shockwave, they work great.

Agreed! They work fine in my SW and 88!

Sweet. I just picked up the 2.0 version of the Opsol
I didn't realize they had a 2.0 version. I checked it out and found the 2.0 Flex version. Have one on order.

Also wanted to add that The Sportsman's Outdoor Super Store has the Aquila buckshot mini shells for $12 per box.

Back