• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New year, new member, new Mossberg.

Greetings,

Normally I don't do introductions when I join a new forum and prefer to lurk until I see a discussion in which I feel that I have something worthwhile to contribute then just dive right in. However, I'm going to make an exception since the forum's rules seem a bit more strict than I'm used to which makes me kinda nervous, so I figured I'd break the ice.

I just got a Mossberg 590 Shockwave 12 Gauge in Flat Dark Earth for Christmas. Although I've wanted a Mossberg 590 for years now, it just didn't happen until now, but I'm very satisfied with the Shockwave so far, and what a Mossberg to start the new year out with.

Welcome to the forum from Florida and congrats on your new Mossy.

:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...

:welcome:

The forum rules are pretty simple. Don't be a trouble maker, don't cause problems, everything will be fine.

Welcome to the forum. We're glad you joined and look forward to many future conversations.

I'm glad you got the 590. I've had one on my wish list for years and still haven't been able to get one, so I admit to being pretty jealous.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Just between the two of us, MbMeister, don't worry too much about strict forum rules. They have let ME slide by for almost 3 years now. Shhhhh... Don't wake them up...

Back