• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

22lr suppressor with stainless K baffles

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I wanted to put this in the hot deals section.

Tactical machining has a fantastic deal on 22lr suppressors right now. $130 plus tax.

That's incredible if anyone is looking to buy one. You'd be hard pressed to make one and engrave it yourself for that price. Especially with stainless baffles that are easier to clean with "the dip" and also in tumblers. This can would likely outlast the gun that you used it on.

https://www.tacticalmachining.com/suppressors/22-sd.html

Fabulous deal USER SERVICABLE for 130bucs is a steal of a deal. Lifetime of very useable kit right there. A .22 can is one of the best items a shooter can own. Totally Worth the $$ and the wait. Nice find John

I totally agree.

A good suppressed 22LR is the swiss army knives of firearms.

This rig here is exactly that, grocery gitter and varmit control. Why the mod 60 ???? For me,in this application its a winner: inexpensive, feeds/cycles subs like a champ, never wonder "wheres the magazine at" ???
Its very repeatable accurate.
This ole girl is called "9 lives" its been thru the ringer, have to write up one day. Suffice to say its been literally broken slap in half ! In gun rack on 4 wheeler hit tree caboom ouch, jbweld and,gorilla glue works like new still,accurate wtf lol. 0324191821_20190324183137365.jpg

My youngest sons first gun was a stainless model 60. We've still got it. Shot about a bazillions rounds through it.

Back