• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning all, 39 degrees this morning headed for mid 60s they say, sunny should be a nice one. I have to get my lil john deere back in action been procrastinating, I think today is the day, i dont really enjoy wrenching like I once did.... Not sure why ?? Anyway have to,replace Governer, which means opening up crankcase uggghhhh. Oh well, got to get it done....
Y'all have great Friday today

Good evening all. I left home at 7am and 13 hours later I am in Dayton, Ohio. Actually, Just south of there about 10 miles. I had great weather all the way. Traffic sucks in St. Louis and Indianapolis. Now time to relax.

Good morning from Miamisburg, Ohio. Clear skies and 24 when I got up. Looks to br a nice day. I'm visiting my dad and sister for a few days. I forgot what a long drive it is, lol.

You all have a great day.

Good morning all. Just came inside for,some late bfast. Its a beautuful day today. I'm giving pigs a nice big new water trough warm weather coming.
Y'all,enjoy the day.

Thank you DJ.

I did not realize that it was officially National Puppy Day, but they said so on the radio. This is the best possible omen!

Little Ozzy is turning out to be a very well-mannered little puppy and is socializing with our other dog fabulously well.

I have a feeling Judy will like this dog.

20190323_095205.jpg

Good morning all,
Had a great dinner at sons house last night, kinda tired this morning up way past my bed time. Church in awhile, then busy afternoon blueberry bushes to get planted today. The weather has been simply glorious, if I had,my way we would lock the gate put on packs and walk 2100miles to Mt Katadin,Maine.
Y'all, have a fabulous day.

Good morning everyone. Partly cloudy and increasing in SW Ohio this morning. 48 degrees and rain to the west. Should be here later today.

Ya'll have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

Well I won't be walking up any mountains. My knee is not going to be up to it.

If I take it easy for a couple more weeks I will probably be able to walk up and down the ramp to launch my boat. But now that my grandchildren have driving licences, I may not have to do that.

It's been several years since I have had this much knee pain and 20 years since I messed it up originally.

Our new puppy slept well and is acclimating in the most amazing fashion. Our old dog Bizzy absolutely loves it. Ozzy may turn out to be my favorite dog ever.

I'm probably going to do a lot of lounging today since it is a day of rest. It's not everyday I have that excuse.

Good morning Mossbergers. Still in Ohio, last day. Raining and 44 as I type. The weather channel says 47 for the high today. It's been an excellent visit so far.

Anyways, I'll be heading home tomorrow morning, hopefully early. I'd as soon get home before dark. My old eyes don't see so good at night.

Ya'll have a great day.

Good morning all, we have a front inbound the turkeys are booming this,morning. Wish I could post some video. Here's a couple stills. I love to,watch them. Wife working today or she would have her bird. I need start packing good camera. Took some video, dont know how to,post it ?0325190830.jpg 0325190826b_20190325094424783.jpg

I usually upload the video to YouTube and then provide a link.
To do that you use the embed media icon.
(It's the second one over from the :) up above. In the editing screen, as you were making post.) It looks like two pieces of Motion Picture film.

Hey look it's the Turkey Trot!

I don't see turkeys around here very often but I do see lots of geese and Hawks and occasional Eagles.

Mainly I see doves because my wife puts out nesting spots for them. They are so dumb they will Nest practically anywhere.

20180810_091344.jpg

Back