• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

I keep watching, hoping it will get better. The first 3 seasons were great, then they started killing off some of my favorite characters. They really should have kept Abraham and Glen. Now Maggie's gone. I don't miss Carl or Rick. And Michonne has turned into someone I don't like. Ha, Judith has become my favorite character.
Hah!! Yup! Judith...Judith Grimes...aka lil’ asskicker is definitely a household favourite here too!! LOL!

I salute you people for continuing to watch TWD. I've just been to busy to care lately. I missed the episode explaining/introducing the Whisperers and was not excited about the episode after and lost interest. I think I missed an episode or two last season or half-season and missed the flash-forward explanation/episode.

Maggie (Lauren Cohan) is co-starring in her own TV series now. I've seen the promos for Whiskey Cavalier, but haven't watched the show. She is kinda hot.

Here is a Readers Digest version of events leading up to and during the 6 year time jump.

https://screenrant.com/walking-dead-what-happened-time-jump/
I’ve seen a few minutes of Whiskey Cavalier here and there...it seems a bit cheeseball to me. It certainly doesn’t grab my interest enough to watch. I’ll be surprised if it lasts. I think Ms. Cohan may have made an error leaving TWD for that. But, I’ve been wrong before...lol...just ask my wife.

Enjoyed tonights episode, thank goodness lasy week was horrible. But this week got me interested again. I enjoy when they suffer for being stupid thats real life in the apocalypse in my mind.

I keep watching, hoping it will get better. The first 3 seasons were great, then they started killing off some of my favorite characters. They really should have kept Abraham and Glen. Now Maggie's gone. I don't miss Carl or Rick. And Michonne has turned into someone I don't like. Ha, Judith has become my favorite character.

^^^This....is the truth.
why the hell would you kill off the main character? and not just one mind you. A bunch of em. every season....

I have this season on dvr right now. I haven't watched since the intro to that Alpha chick. Then just after I saw that one, I saw a commercial with the actress who plays Maggie, on another channel starring in another show. I knew right then, the show is dead to me. I'm going to watch the dvr'd shows, but I already have a jaded mind about it.

At least Into the Badlands is on again. The last season though. some shows are just not meant to go far ....

Sooo, this epusode simply pissed me,off !!!
Hey lets leave this nice strong building and go,out in weather., hint assholes , ya aint gonna die from starvation in a week but ya can easily die from exposure in a few minutes aaarrrggghhhhhh

I thought it more than a little under-whelming for a season closer. If they play the “Negan” card right they could re-invigorate the series or kill it for many. They need to exploit the desire people have to see Negan do what’s right with the obvious flaws in his personality and morality. I think it’s going to be tough for them. But they’ve killed off so many main characters now they better find a way to get fans invested in some of the new characters ASAP.

IMHO....a wrong play now with all these new characters and only a very few originals might kill the series for many.

Sooo, this epusode simply pissed me,off !!!
Hey lets leave this nice strong building and go,out in weather., hint assholes , ya aint gonna die from starvation in a week but ya can easily die from exposure in a few minutes aaarrrggghhhhhh

Hilarious how they have to hold a rope so that all can take the long walk to Aaron's house in the snow storm.
He lives in the neighborhood!!!
They are down south in Virginia, how bad can the storm really be???
The next day when the gates to Alexandria open there is barely 2" of snow on the ground.
Just BAD DRAMA!!!!

Honestly, The Walking Dead is still my favorite television show. Oddly enough, part of the reason I like it is that they do kill off major characters, with no warning. Nobody is bullet (or zombie) proof. My biggest recent disappointment is that Daryl didn't make sure that Beta wasn't good and dead, after their epic fight scene. Maybe I'm just not picky enough. I just love post apocalyptic movies and shows. Not sure I've ever met one I didn't like. Take care. Tom Worthington

This is for Tom: TWD starts up again Sunday night. I probably won't be watching as they lost me in the flash-forward and reversion to antique methods of transportation and weaponry. I prefer my zombie apocalypses to be more MadMax-ish... ;)

On a positive note, AMC is re-playing older episodes in the run up to the season premiere. I caught the most-excellent episode where the crew in the motorhome is trapped by Negan and he proceeds to smash some skulls with Lucille! :D Pure comedy gold when he splattered Glenn! :D Recommended viewing on gootoob if you forgot how enjoyable it was! :)

Had some down time recently and have slowly got caught up with this series. The live walkers is an interesting twist.

Back