• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Looking for the price of a 590A1 barrel

Chadie

.270 WIN
Hey guys I'm looking for the price of the 20" 590A1 barrel with the bead sight. For some reason Mossberg does not list any 590 barrels in their store. List price from mossberg is fine.

I looked at the website and it's really strange that they have no listings for any 590A1 barrels but they list a few Remington barrels.

I googled "can't find a 590A1 barrel" and this question is common on other message boards. Here is a link to Mossberg Customer Service with both online submission and phone numbers.
https://www.mossberg.com/contact-us/

I'm sorry to be nosy but why do you need one?

I'm getting ready to sell (or trade) one that I have. It has been upgraded to a tritium bead sight and only has 3 rounds through it... I took it off when I realized I can't co-witness the bead with my red dot... too low. Looking for an idea of what a fair price would be or to trade it strait up for the 930 rifle sight slug barrel. it's in excellent condition and collecting dust at my place so....

Actually keep you eye on the parts for sale section... I will have a lot of great stuff in there for the 930 and 590A1 that I will be listing.

Last edited:
Back