• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Axes and Hatchets and Machetes rule my life...

That s no little gift thats a fine family heirloom piece, congrats color me,green.

You're absolutely correct Dj. I told him "thanks for something you will get back one of these days". His reply, I don't want it too soon. I have to agree with him. LOL.

Made my monthly junk shopping stops , found a gem ive been hoping for FINALLY !!!
A sweet little hatchet, its a Plumb Boy Scout hatchet from my research 1962 - 1971 version. Feels great cleaned up well, look forward to,using it. Good edge sharpening some blo on handle, done..0426191222.jpg 15563031588043819726744979450424.jpg Its going straight on my haversack what a nice feeling lil tool , I actually like the original handle so far.

I need to send you to do my shopping. I rarely get out, and when I do I usually come up empty handed.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Well when you come across some of those really good deals, if you think you may want to flip them, and make a couple bucks keep us in mind.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

View attachment 20797 @dieselmudder Well, I didnt even post this figured y'all sick of,GA stove deals I got last week for........ 4 dollars, yes for,real 4,bucs. It works fine after oil on seals, a 1974 model, lol

From 82 to 95 I had a rood and reel repair and custom built rod shop. I had the warrantyship? for all the major rods and reels. I was also the warranty center for all Coleman camping gear and canoes and one man boats. I traveled around the area in a big circle and bought out all the old now defunct Coleman dealers and ended up with about $20,000 worth of rod and reel and Coleman parts for about $500 bucks. After a thorough inventory I built 3 original (WW2) Mitchell 300's and 3 301's. These were all factory original parts. I sold them for about $500.

The Coleman parts netted me a couple thousand in hand built 1, 2 and 3 burner gas stoves. I also built from stock several of the catalytic heaters. I had generators for lamps and stoves way out of production...and gas tanls too.

I had a ball. But I never kept a stove or lamp. DOH!!

From 82 to 95 I had a rood and reel repair and custom built rod shop. I had the warrantyship? for all the major rods and reels. I was also the warranty center for all Coleman camping gear and canoes and one man boats. I traveled around the area in a big circle and bought out all the old now defunct Coleman dealers and ended up with about $20,000 worth of rod and reel and Coleman parts for about $500 bucks. After a thorough inventory I built 3 original (WW2) Mitchell 300's and 3 301's. These were all factory original parts. I sold them for about $500.

The Coleman parts netted me a couple thousand in hand built 1, 2 and 3 burner gas stoves. I also built from stock several of the catalytic heaters. I had generators for lamps and stoves way out of production...and gas tanls too.

I had a ball. But I never kept a stove or lamp. DOH!!
Well shame on you, somehow ive ended up with a couple few several......

You must have bought that out of the trunk of a car in an alley, LOL. At that price it has to be considered a steal.
There is an old corner lot in Plainville, people pull in and set out things they wanna sell randomly, sometimes i ride over if I see someone selling stuff and root around, this guy was giving things away.

There is an old corner lot in Plainville, people pull in and set out things they wanna sell randomly, sometimes i ride over if I see someone selling stuff and root around, this guy was giving things away.

Kinda like a tailgate flea market? Sounds fun. Anyone make their own beer and wine?:cheers:

Back