• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What to do when they actually come for your guns.

Funny thing is, there are no places in the Bible that implied that His children should ever submit to evil. Actually, he demanded the contrary.

Yeah, he knew they were going to be traveling through some bad places and wanted them to be able to protect and defend themselves.

Even despite that Jesus could've been protected by entire legions of angels, they armed themselves as an example.

How cool is that?

But, back to the subject of this red flag stuff, I don't agree with it at all. Any. none. zilch. nada.

The NRA should be ashamed for supporting it, Trump should be ashamed for listening to them, and anyone that pushes this stuff should not be reelected (in the very least).

This is one huge reason why I am not an NRA member, and I speak for myself. Something that the NRA should also be made aware of. Though I think they have because they have noticed a sharp decline in donations and memberships.

https://www.axios.com/nra-loses-mon...uns-6b7d8514-5691-445f-9ff9-182630aab9f0.html

I copied from another news site, in case ya missed it. Good ole Sen Graham considers some of us well fringe of fringe, kinda like deplorables I think ??? If your a South Carolinian your NOT his "base" remember that.

WASHINGTON

U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham supports laws to temporarily revoke guns from people who might harm themselves or others, and he’s working on legislation that would give grants to states that pass such statutes.

It’s a controversial position among gun rights advocates, but the South Carolina Republican’s not worried about alienating his base.

“Not my base,” he said of his opponents of this issue, adding they are the “the fringe of the fringe.

I don't know guys . . . I think I read too much of this shtf stuff.

I'm starting to feel like Jesus might not actually want me to go down in a blaze of glory with lead flying in every direction.

I don't know guys . . . I think I read too much of this shtf stuff.

I'm starting to feel like Jesus might not actually want me to go down in a blaze of glory with lead flying in every direction.
Let us hope, and I surely pray that is NO Ones fate even nasty ole lefty Americans i dont wish any crazy mad violence of,that sort on. Sometimes just ignore the diatribe, i get very passionate about rights and,freedoms and it aint the gun its the idea of dictating my life. Cadd I,believe Jesus wants you to live and die in peace and,hopefully the latter is many years away. Sometimes many of,us need to,just turn the channel.

Well DJ I'm pretty sure he wants something else out of me, because I should have surely been dead as the result of all my Misadventures.

I am of the opinion that in the extreme unlikelihood that our nation degenerates to the point where they come around and round up everybody's stuff, I live in one of the places where that will happen last. Our Sheriff Mimms has personally told Donald Trump that she will not allow confiscations.

I don't sweat about this question you see. I am not the canary in this coal mine.

Well DJ I'm pretty sure he wants something else out of me, because I should have surely been dead as the result of all my Misadventures.

I am of the opinion that in the extreme unlikelihood that our nation degenerates to the point where they come around and round up everybody's stuff, I live in one of the places where that will happen last. Our Sheriff Mimms has personally told Donald Trump that she will not allow confiscations.

I don't sweat about this question you see. I am not the canary in this coal mine.
Its just sad lives already being destroyed by red flag in states using it.

In fairness, it has been covered by a lot of places.

You still quoted a Google "stat" which had Axios as its quoted article. :rolleyes: Next is Daily Beast, then USA Today, then Axios again. Then was a bit from Fox Biz News which had MORE info instead of picking and choosing and giving out censored info. LINK After that was Bearing Arms (OK) then Teen Vogue. :rolleyes: Besides, all of the articles are about 6 month old...

I would hate to see a world without the NRA. And no doubt if Dumpocraps gain the Senate and Pres. there will a raid of NRA HQ just to be douchebags. And they will "find" plenty wrong to harp about even though there is nothing illegal. Same with Gonad-ler and the Moooler Report... :rolleyes: They are just pulling straw out of their arses!

You hand them over or you die or at the minimum get seriously injured defending them.

if and when it starts it will be exceedingly violent to show they mean business and that we shouldn't resist. The first resisters will be made an example of.

When it actually comes to that the sheet done hit the fan.

Back