• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

800 Mannlicher

OSU007

Copper BB
Good day all. I am hoping for a little info concerning model 800 Mannlichers. I know where 2, a 800AM, 308 win., and a 800BM, 243 win. (I believe these are the models) are possibly for sale. Both are scoped, and have the spoon bolts. The gentleman said he was contemplating selling both together and not individually. He did not mention a firm price, but indicated $1200 for both. Is this a fair price? I know my father had the 22-250 model back in the 60's, and it shot very well. I always wanted it, but he sold it. Anyway, what would a fair price be for the two. I don't want to get skinned. Thanks.

Steyr guns are expensive.

If he's wanting $1200 for both, that's reasonable. A quick search online shows prices ranging from $500-$800 in the used market.

Thank you Sir. I really dont know that much about them other than they look cool, and the one my Dad had was really accurate.(22-250) I know they didn't make a whole lot of them. Thanks.

Brother, if I knew where they were, I would have bought both of them by now.
I have been searching for both of those rifles for literally years now. And at ~$600 each, that is a steal!

Back