• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Special camo or paint schemes

I've never seen that particular pattern before.

I did a lot of custom hand airbrushed camo's and later in my gun business, did a lot of water immersion camo dips, which your watchdog pattern would've been.

A few of my favorite patterns are the natural gear camo.

H2SWivD.jpg

5TZN96v.jpg

Lately I have been a huge fan of Ston' camo.

Even closeup, the pattern has amazing detail.
ZZnbyqJ.jpg

The pattern has a broad base, which means it isn't apparent to be repeating when applied on small items.
NMx56z1.jpg

4uKaC6V.jpg

DNDmKo4.jpg

Wow, thanks pawpaw. I did not know that. The video was very interesting.

I've never seen that particular pattern before.

I did a lot of custom hand airbrushed camo's and later in my gun business, did a lot of water immersion camo dips, which your watchdog pattern would've been.

A few of my favorite patterns are the natural gear camo.

H2SWivD.jpg

5TZN96v.jpg

Lately I have been a huge fan of Ston' camo.

Even closeup, the pattern has amazing detail.
ZZnbyqJ.jpg

The pattern has a broad base, which means it isn't apparent to be repeating when applied on small items.
NMx56z1.jpg

4uKaC6V.jpg

DNDmKo4.jpg
You're absolutely right. The watchdog camo is a water dip. There is also a watchdog 2 camo with smaller dogs on the guns. Your camo patterns are awsome. The guns really disappear under the right background.

Mossberg used to produce the 930 Watchdog with the same pattern.

The watchdog camo was only available for a short time on the 500 and 930 only, Im pretty sure. They came out at the same time, and were discontinued at the same time or production number.

The watchdog camo was only available for a short time on the 500 and 930 only, Im pretty sure. They came out at the same time, and were discontinued at the same time or production number.

I think they were a special run exclusively for Davidson's.

Back