• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

5-7 Round Velcro Shell Card

Once again I'm looking for some opinions for my Mossy 500. I'm looking at several Velcro Shell Cards from Esstacs, Pezzor, SOE and Hi-Tech. Prices range for $12-20. Cost is some what of an issue since I'll be buying 3-4 but I do what something that's good quality and reliable. Also since I won't be leaving rounds in them all the time I know they won't get stretched out.

Attachments

• esstacs.png
    esstacs.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 20
  • htc-503-a_large.jpg
    htc-503-a_large.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 20
  • SOE.jpg
    SOE.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 20
  • pezzor.jpg
    pezzor.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 21
Have used esstac for a few years and they stay loaded all the time. No issues with quality and no stretch of loops.

Regards

Hi again. Has anyone tried the shell cards from MidwayUSA? If you have how are they working out? I don't plan on having shells in them all the time so not to worried about them getting stretched but I'm still interested in their quality of material and workmanship. They're on sale now for $7.50. I even sent Midway asking if they were U.S. made and who makes them. I can't upload a pic but here's a link : https://www.midwayusa.com/product/183142/midwayusa-shotgun-card-black

Last edited:
I buy mine on wish.com $1.00 plus $1.00 shipping. Total of $2.00 each. I bought these:

www.wish.com/share/6272edsdrq

Those that I bought are sold out.

Here's some "free" just pay $3.00 shipping each.

www.wish.com/share/3876edsgzp

You have to search around on wish.com to find the best price plus shipping combo.

I also use AliExpress. Here's one for $1.86 free shipping.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/LQlc11A

Both of these sites will quote long shipping time. But the item arrives much sooner.

Mossberg fan

HMMM... Never though about the cards. My Thug has a sleeve from Midway, think it was $5? You DO have to remove the stock to be able to slide it over the narrow end but it does provide a little padding for the cheek...

thug2.jpg

Yeah I've seen a lot of those that go on the buttstock but I have a Phoenix Technology 6 position adjustable stock so those won't work.

Update on my Tactical Mossy 500. Got a XS Ember Night front sight and attached it. Tried it out and no matter how up I look over the picatinny rail it was still shooting high so not impressed. Went back and mounted my green laser rifle sight with remote pressure switch on pistol grip. I know many will say a laser is more of a precision device but the way I see it's faster to even point and shoot so it's staying on. Now going to order 5 6-round shell cards and remove the side saddle on it now. So anyway here's my Mossy 500 setup: Phoenix Tech. Kicklite 6-position adjustable stock, Hogue Overmold forend, Tactical light, Green laser sight, heavy duty mag tube spring with none binding follower, M*Carbo trigging spring kit, GG&G single point sling adapter.

Attachments

• Mossy1.jpg
    Mossy1.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 10
Back