• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month. (June 2019) (Trump Impeachment)

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Howdy,
This is a monthly series of questions topic for everyone to join in on the discussion. Some of the questions may have a poll, and some will not. Don't be shy now, go ahead and post an answer and vote in the polls...

Should President Trump be brought up for impeachment by the US House of Representatives for obstruction of justice? Will the House democrats actually do it?

No.
Dems are just mad they didn't have enuff EC votes to win the election.
They'll be just as mad they can't get enuff Senate votes for conviction.
Impeachment w/o conviction will probably piss so many people off that both the popular vote and EC will be landslides against them in 2020.

I could be wrong.

Howdy,
This is a monthly series of questions topic for everyone to join in on the discussion. Some of the questions may have a poll, and some will not. Don't be shy now, go ahead and post an answer and vote in the polls...

Should President Trump be brought up for impeachment by the US House of Representatives for obstruction of justice? Will the House democrats actually do it?

Should NOT. But you never know about Dumocraps.

Should he --- No!

Will he --- Depends on two issues:

1. Findings by DOJ IG report and ongoing AG's investigation.

2. Influence of moderate democrats whose upcoming re-election is in jeporaty and the Speaker's fear of losing a majority (her chair).

Regards

No, the investigation and impeachment of Donald Trump is a political witch-hunt and nothing more.

Nothing he has done Rises to the level of corruption that we have seen in successive previous Administrations, and their real problem is he is making them all look bad by being too good.

Now I saw a prediction by a guy who has predicted 9 straight elections. He said that Trump will absolutely win in 2020, unless the Democrats move to impeach.

In that case he is still highly likely to win, but not certain, according to this analysis.

Personally I think any impeachment effort is doomed to an early failure and that Trump has more to worry about from Deep State skullduggery.

afb053119dAPR20190531014525.jpg

No.
Impeachment for what..??..winning the election? This was a political coup attempt.
The Democrat way. Don't accept results unless it's in their favor. Legal or not. It's all about how you feel.
We need the facts on the investigation and investigators. Declassify everything.
Everything they accuse Trump of the DNC is guilty off and more.

No, hell no .

This has been rigged from the start. The Democrats are frantic because the perpetrators are now going to be investigated.

There would have been no investigation into Russian meddling had Hillary won.

If Trump really wanted to fire Mueller he would have.

Need to investigate barry and hillaries Russian collusion over the Uranium one deal where they made millions of dollars.

If that is not a conflict of interest, such a thing doesn't exist.

Need to investigate barry and hillaries Russian collusion over the Uranium one deal where they made millions of dollars.

If that is not a conflict of interest, such a thing doesn't exist.
Rule of law is dead dude. I'm firmly convinced it's all a dog and pony show. Us, get roasted alive for missing a tax filing. Them, could kill a baby on live TV and it would be a six year discussion on intent and end in probation.

I'm getting more sure that the House of Reps will present Articles of Impeachment and pass them. I think Pelosi wanted to wait until closer to the election but the democrats that can't accept Hillary losing will push her into sooner than later mode.

I really hope the full truth comes out regarding what all the Obama Administration did that was illegal although I don't think we will ever completely know and as @Water Monkey noted, rule of law is dead in the swamp so I don't see any of them every facing punishment.

Well that is likely true, that nobody will go to jail. At least nobody rich.

The real justice may only come when the criminals turn on each other. Some of the scoundrels will toss others under the judicial bus to deflect attacks

Bill and Hillary are clearly about 90% insane. I actually see them under the bus eventually.

They can't beat him in 2020 so they want to impeach him. It will be interesting to see what they want to impeach him for??

It may be that they just want to try and scare off voters with all this nonsense.

The dem politicians are bat !@$# crazy - imagine how crazy their voters are!!!!

I don't think they have the balls to do it.

If they try, and fail, they are even more SOL than they are now.

If they don't they are still screwed because they don't have a candidate moderate enough to compete.

If they had any hard evidence of anything they would have already moved on it. They get more mileage keeping it on the table than actually doing it.

We have been watching a 2+ year coup attempt. Where is the investigation into Hillary? Barry? Biden and his sons lucrative Russian "job"? <crickets>

Back