• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Sheriff Deputy Arrested

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Apparently, the school resource officer who did nothing during the Parkland school shooting in Florida has been arrested and is facing multiple criminal charges.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...KCRtZm36dKY6Y2--w7nyT0kS12mwOgcyuMBGohr2E1SJg

"sheriff's deputy on duty during Parkland school shooting is hit with 11 charges - including child neglect, negligence and perjury - for hiding during the massacre that claimed 17 - as he faces up to 96 years behind bars"

He will probably get off on the neglect and negligence but not the perjury. I don't know how he can live with himself or sleep at night.

From the fallout of the situation I think there were wider spread issues within the department. The sheriff, Scott Israel I think it was, stuck his foot in his mouth on several occasions in interviews. He was relieved of duty, for failing to do more when the suspect had a record. I think it's a case of shit rolls down hill. Maybe, had the deputy had a better leader, it wouldnt have happened this way.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

sk060619dAPR20190605084524.jpg

Having never been in a situation like that I have no idea how I would have reacted. I would like to think though that with the training I think he had, and the weapons he should have had at this disposal he would have reacted differently. Lives depended on his actions and he failed.

These types of things have happened many times in combat situations in the military during combat, often with similar results. I don't know what the solution is, but due to the fact there were kids involved makes this seem worse. I only say that because in my mind it would have been just as tragic in a hospital, concert, or sporting event.

The really sad part to me is that the solutions will be determined by politicians and the news media will fan the flames.

Having never been in a situation like that I have no idea how I would have reacted. I would like to think though that with the training I think he had, and the weapons he should have had at this disposal he would have reacted differently. Lives depended on his actions and he failed.

These types of things have happened many times in combat situations in the military during combat, often with similar results. I don't know what the solution is, but due to the fact there were kids involved makes this seem worse. I only say that because in my mind it would have been just as tragic in a hospital, concert, or sporting event.

The really sad part to me is that the solutions will be determined by politicians and the news media will fan the flames.

The entire department just set up a perimeter. The neighboring town police who came to assist stormed past those faggots and went in to engage the shooter. Not one of the parkland police officers followed. And the Sheriff is a scumbag POS.

Back