• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Old Police and Military Shotguns

WhiteWolf

.22LR
I need to know the best sources for Old Police/Military shotguns...Nothing antique or anything, just looking for quality....WW

Are you looking to purchase old military guns? If so, gunbroker has about anything you could think of.

I saw some old Winchester bomb/arsenal marked shotguns a while back. What made them even more unique is they had pheasant hunting scenes engraved on the side of the receivers too. But, they did have a letter of authenticity from Winchester with the serial #'s that they were sold to the military.

I would personally like to have an old Ithaca model 37 or three.

I think Classic Firearms had some Ohio State Patrol engraved Remington 870's a while back. And some California Fish and Wildlife shotguns a while back.

I'm sure there would probably be a ton of prison/dept of correction shotguns out there too.

Thanks John....Yeah that's exactly what I'm looking for...Police guns also...The older versions of police and military are said to be built better. Not sure what price I should pay for a good one....WW

I admit that I gravitate toward some of the older guns myself.

As for price, that's all depending on what it is, and what condition it's in. Some of the old WW1 trench guns would probably be worth more than two brand new guns.

Just look up POLICE TRADE IN GUNS and you'll probably find more than enough to keep you busy for a while.

Back