• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Emporer Arms Mogul

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
OK guys. I know that there are a lot of folks who like the short "shockwave" style FIREARMS.

And as most of you are aware, Mossberg and Remington are coming out with their semiauto versions of them this year (if not already--I haven't really been keeping track).

Anyway, the price of the Mossberg and Remington semiauto's are upwards of $800 from what I remember.

Today, I found a Turkish import for $400.

It is an Emporer Arms "mogul" in 12 gauge. I'll add the link and video is a second, but I wanted to say that I bought an Emporer Arms semiauto last year and have been shooting the living crap out of it. @Tom396 may even be able to chime in his experiences with them as well because he was the one that (thankfully) turned me onto them in the first place.

So, I just wanted to let you guys in on an option that you may not have known about.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_37_1235/products_id/411558988/Firearms/Shotguns/Emperor/Emperor Arms Mogul Semi-Auto 12GA 4+1

:giggle:

C'mon, you know you wanna.

Most of us here would too, but by federal law, in order to do that, we would have to go through a lengthy background check by the FBI and register the gun with the government and pay them a $200 tax in order to add a buttstock.

But none of the extra BS just to keep the grip on it. That's why they are making them that way to comply with (stupid) laws.

Back