• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Dealing with the Anti Gun Crowd...

I don’t know if entitlements is really it. It’s more to me that this generation barely lives in the real world. They live in some kind of fantasy land. Like Bill Whittle said, kids used to grow up with BB guns and were taught to respect them. Even kids with liberal parents had a BB gun. Now they grow up with video games which you down have to respect anyone or anything. There’s no consequences in an alternate reality.

The lack of a proper family doesn’t help. As a father now, I can’t even imagine raising a kid alone. Too many single parents out there trying to raise kids. They do their best but still the video games and TV become babysitters. You’re almost forced to go that route or you’d go nuts.

Sorry, had to cut my post short so I could be a parent and bath the baby.

But the other thing with this generation. How can parents teach kids to value family, faith, and life; when they themselves don’t. I’d like to say the generation or generations have never seen adversity or hard times, yet maybe they have. It’s just been dealt with poorly by the very people they look up to. The most adversity they’ve seen in their lives has been the break up or divorce of their parents. So they’re taught not to value family right there. Generally divorce is caused by at least one party valuing something else more than the family. Then in most cases they’ll be raised my their mother, who now hates men, and then we wonder why straight white males are looked at poorly in today’s society.

Like Bill said; “how many of the shooters had a close relationship with their father?”

The more liberal our society has become the more of these violent acts take place. Of course we have more news coverage now than ever as well.

The reasons I think are many and very complicated as you all have mentioned. The one thing that sticks with me though is that the left, liberals, Democrats, what ever you want to call them are just using these incidents as as leverage to disarm the populace. That is the only way they can have complete control to take over the country. Imagine if you will of people like " the squad" , Bill DeBlasio, Elizabeth Warren, and Bernie Sanders actually running the country.

They know an armed populace would never put up with their way of running things.

My father was gone a lot, but the time he was there counted a lot. He made it so, and that makes all the difference.

The biggest tool of the left is chaos. They create chaos and blame it on the government.
But now they want to blame the ordinary citizen!

Only the non-confident folks fall for this, but unfortunately it's about 50% nowadays who don't feel confident of their future.

This is because they think a good future comes from a good government, when in fact it can only come from a good people. A bad people cannot create good government.

But good ones have created a success, and the left's only hope is to denigrate that success as undeserved or evil or the force of random chance. It can't be done logically, so they promote chaos and violence, which inhibits clear thinking.

To where people finally believe that the chaos is our own fault, for maybe being evil gun owners etc.

Case in point. Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders rail on big business and CEOs constantly. You know, the ones that actually creat jobs. Some of those folks run corporations that are global and employ hundreds of thousands of workers. Warren and Sanders also want more regulations on small businesses as well. Put them in a stranglehold. Yet, they have no problem with the insane money professional athletes or Hollywood stars and entertainers are paid for, well, entertaining.

Of course most of the athletes and entertainers these days are liberals themselves. They produce mostly garbage and couch to . Oh, and video games for the basement dwellers.

Last night we were out to meet Marilyn's kids, all in their 50s for supper. On the way home we noticed a few businesses were open that were not restaurants. Massage parlors and nail spas. This was at 8:30 on Sunday evening and the Asian folks were still working. No wonder they come here and for the most part make successful lives for themselves.

I hope you all have a great day. Stay safe out there.

Back