• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

MDT LSS Chassis for Mossberg Patriot

Keith Rhodes

Copper BB
Maybe you all are aware of this and maybe you aren't. MDT finally came out with a Chassis for the Patriot short action rifles. I couldn't stand it and rebuilt mine and dropped into one. Inexpensive optic but I'm going to try it,,,,,reviews looks good so far but the Vortex Crossfire II that came on it worked extraordinarily well. I just wanted some thing with a bit more magnification.

What do yo think? and yes, my avatar is my Patriot!IMG_0218.jpg

Looks very good, and reminds me of a question I pondered a few days ago....
I have a MVP LC which uses a similar MDT stock, and I was thinking about scrapping it due to a chamber problem, (http://mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?threads/mossberg-mvp-lc-chamber-problems.19189/) but then i wondered whether any .308 MVP or Patriot would fit that stock..?

I would guess that all the MVP and Patriots are based on the same action..?? just different barrel lengths and stocks..?

Looks very good, and reminds me of a question I pondered a few days ago....
I have a MVP LC which uses a similar MDT stock, and I was thinking about scrapping it due to a chamber problem, (http://mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?threads/mossberg-mvp-lc-chamber-problems.19189/) but then i wondered whether any .308 MVP or Patriot would fit that stock..?

I would guess that all the MVP and Patriots are based on the same action..?? just different barrel lengths and stocks..?
I have searched the web wondering the same thing. I want to say they are not at all the same actions, but have very similar aesthetics.

Keith, that's a really nice looking rifle there for sure. I didn't know anyone was making an aftermarket stock for it.

I read a review today of a preproduction Patriot. Apparently it is based on the 4x4 action, according to what read.

Also digging the MDT chassis. I saw this chassis before I bought mine. It was part of the reason I bought her, actually. Can't wait to hear your range review!

Sent from my Vivo XL4 using Tapatalk

Back