• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

The surgeries ad maintenance treatments are painless. No problem. It is the embarrassment and/or the irritation when I can't make it from the parking lot to the restroom and have to turn around and drive 27 miles back home to change clothes. I am used to it now after 2 years of treatment.

I always have a bug out bag in the truck with spare clothes, because I never know when I'm going to get wet fishing or catch my trousers and rip them.

Or maybe something even more embarrassing . . .

mrz081419dAPR_A20190814104514.jpg

I always have a bug out bag in the truck with spare clothes, because I never know when I'm going to get wet fishing or catch my trousers and rip them.

Or maybe something even more embarrassing . . .

I gained so much weight I have a hard time finding clothes to fit. One thing I do find easily enough is sweats and cheap casual stuff almost pajama like. I think I will follow that advice. Those clothes ain't handsome but they are handy.

:thanks:

Cant find the pic now but saw one the other day that said even Chuck Norris checks his closet for Hillary Clinton.

Back