• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Need some good thoughts up here....

https://memorials.navefuneralhomes.com/memorials/lenny-benedetto/3954159/

""Obituary for Lenny Benedetto
Leonard Benedetto age 55, of Stratford, Connecticut passed away on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at Tennova Healthcare.
A Celebration of Life will be held at a later date in Connecticut.
Lenny entered into this life on October 31, 1963 in Bridgeport, CT. He was an avid outdoorsman, who enjoyed time with family, trap shooting, hunting, and playing poker.
He is preceded in death by his father, Leonard Benedetto.
Survivors include his wife of almost eleven years, Virginia Benedetto; mother, May Benedetto; daughter, Violet Benedetto; sister, Joanne Dolio, and many nieces and nephews.
Condolences may be made online at www.NaveFuneralHomes.com

To send flowers to the family of Lenny Benedetto, please visit our Heartfelt Sympathies Store.""

Last edited:
@rip, It's OK with me to put the money that I put towards flowers to his daughter. I'm perfectly fine with that.

@rip, It's OK with me to put the money that I put towards flowers to his daughter. I'm perfectly fine with that.

Ok cool. I was going to send a message to you guys asking about that....

RIP Lenny. The world lost a good one. I have communicated with him outside of M.O. and he was genuinely one of the good guys. How sad that he finally became a dad and now won't be there for the whole ride.

I'll reply tonight to all the pm's.
I'm out with my grandkid at a show....

Geez...I just saw this now. Deepest condolences to Lenny's family and close friends. I will miss him around here....way to young.

I'm going to hold off on passing the donations over until Lenny's wife sets up the fund for Violet.
She has other pressing issues to deal with, so this can wait.

Man this sucks.....

Back