• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Deaths by Abortion VS Deaths by Gun Violence

Except, the Democrats don't care about those numbers. They care about ruling with an iron hand. Hence the need to remove guns from the equation.

No doubt their argument will be that that number is the number of potential guns they have kept from hitting the streets.

The number of old people, without children who care for them, will continue to grow.
They'll all be cared for by cheap immigrant labor, who will inherit half the country their own children should have owned.
If they hadn't murdered them.

This is no mystery.
It has already happened in California.

It's a sad state of affairs when so many of the younger generation today are perfectly happy, actually expect, their parents to take care of them into adulthood. Then when the time comes for the roles to be reversed the self absorbed little brats want nothing to do with them. Put em in a home for safe keeping.

Back on subject, when the right brings up abortion, the left screams about their rights. When the left brings up guns it like the right have no rights. It seems tp me that under the bill of rights more than one amendment protects the rights of gun owners.

Alyssa Milano's vagina is responsible for more deaths than any of my guns!

To many now seem to feel that using abortion is akin to throwing away a pair of shoes that just don't fit right.

If I get drumk and kill someone with my car, I can't have a do over, I am stuck with the consequences of my actions no matter how uncomfortable I am with the outcome.

I understand that birth control does fail on occasion but if you don't want kids, stop having intercourse! It really is that simple

The biggest issue with have in this country is with personal responsibility. Everyone wants a happy life but no one wants to be inconvenienced in any way to get it.

Back