• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners Forum Troubleshooting...

Yep. I let Dan know asap, after @old mossy let me know. I had just been on here and went about my day when he emailed me....
Thanks Mossy!

Was there a MO forum failure today Fri 3/29/19?
At 9:30am EDT I could get no response from the site. Tried both computer and phone.
Came back up 10am after I texted Brad.

Any issues with email? Haven't been getting email notifications for a while?

I've been getting emails.

Have you checked your spam folder to make sure one wasn't marked incorrectly?

I have not changed any settings for the emails.
I am still getting them.
You may have to uncheck, save, then recheck, save, the option to receive notifications in you profile settings....

I'll try that. I got one for a pm but not getting anything for forum posts.

last days i have stopped receiving "alerts" when people post in threads i am active in ? Cant recall i have changed anything ?

First, check your spam folder in your email inbox and see if it wasn't inadvertently marked ?

i have no email alerts, only "website alerts" at the top right..
it alerted alright a few days ago.. now i have to go to "new posts" to see if anyone commented / posted

I've been having issues for weeks...months. Some I get some I don't. It's not just this forum that has been giving me issues.

Same here. I get plenty of spam emails though.

You may have to log out, log in, uncheck receive notifications, then recheck it.
make a post, go to more options for the post, and then look under the box to see that the receive email notifications box is checked.

Reply To Mossberg Owners Forum Troubleshooting      Mossberg Owners.png

I don't have all the deets but major site update today. Apparently has been in the works for awhile. Like with anything involving computers, expect glitches...LOL!

Dhonovich is updating the forum. It's been a while since some of the software has been updated and he's trying to get everything current.

I made this a sticky for a bit just in case others are wondering what's going on.

Ok so Dan and I just spent over an hour going through 9 pages of "themes" for the forum software. We've narrowed it down to 2. He's going to sleep on em and make a decision tomorrow on what it will be.
Man this is going to be killer when it's done!!!

Back