• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Howdy from the OK state of Indiana

Yes it's just OK

I should say other parts of my state are excellent, where I'm at not so much.

I own two 500's and have my very first shotgun back in the 1970's was a Mossberg 20 gauge bolt action with a selectachoke

Im going to guess you're around Gary. Welcome from another Indiana native. Im down near Greenfield.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I like your username. If it's legit.

Welcome to the forum.

Thankfully not Gary LOL but not far from it.
Lets just say my 500 Tactical is within reach of my bedside.

Thanks and yes the name is about as legit as it gets, I have been rebuilding tube amps and guitars for many years and have played in my share of Blues jams.

Thankfully not Gary LOL but not far from it.
Lets just say my 500 Tactical is within reach of my bedside.

Thanks and yes the name is about as legit as it gets, I have been rebuilding tube amps and guitars for many years and have played in my share of Blues jams.

My Dad was living in Gary working in the steel mill the day that Martin Luther King was killed. Dad told me that he had to hide in a garbage dumpster just about all night to keep from being killed by the mob that was burning the place down rioting.

That was about all I needed to know about Gary that I never wanted to go there.

Im going to guess you're around Gary. Welcome from another Indiana native. Im down near Greenfield.

Greenfield is the general area I hope to move to some day, I'm sort of retired after being injured on duty and my wife works for Hobby Lobby.
Its amazing how much more snow we get up here on Lake Michigan compared to the Indy area !
We measure our snow in feet ! I'm in LaPorte County and its like Alaska here during the winter.

My Dad was living in Gary working in the steel mill the day that Martin Luther King was killed. Dad told me that he had to hide in a garbage dumpster just about all night to keep from being killed by the mob that was burning the place down rioting.

That was about all I needed to know about Gary that I never wanted to go there.
It certainly hasn't gotten any better !
The local politicians learned how to "cook the books" to make it look like crime rates have fallen, it's a LIE !!!

Its not to shabby around here. Im far enough from the east side of indy i stay pretty comfortable. Indy is ever expanding though, and just swallows up everything around it.

Its not to shabby around here. Im far enough from the east side of indy i stay pretty comfortable. Indy is ever expanding though, and just swallows up everything around it.

When we move it will be out of city limits as far as I can afford !
I want a big enough place to put up my own range in the back yard, at least 50 yards.
Fishers and Carmel look to be keeping things well under control too

When we move it will be out of city limits as far as I can afford !
I want a big enough place to put up my own range in the back yard, at least 50 yards.
Fishers and Carmel look to be keeping things well under control too
Its a sellers market right now. Not a lot of houses with property available, unless youre willing to go over 300K. I bought my place with 6 acres right as we were coming out of the housing crash. Got a real good deal. Im fortunate enough to have 200 yards. 3 lots near me that recently sold are only about 2 acres each.

Yes it's just OK

I should say other parts of my state are excellent, where I'm at not so much.

That reminds me of years ago when the Oklahoma license plates said "Oklahoma is OK". We always figured it was because Okies didn't know how to spell "mediocre".

Welcome from the breadbasket state. Not too sure where exactly that foots on the continuum of “OK”, but I’m guessing it’s somewhere between marginal and mediocre...

We were overrun by Chicago people in the 80's and have never recovered.
Our idiot politicians have tried to mirror "Chicago ideas" and have destroyed our economy

any way on to all things Mossberg.

:welcome:

Howdy, welcome to the club.
Sorry I'm late to the festivities...
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...
Cheers!
:cheers:

Back