• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

With the gun unloaded I'd turn it upside down so you can see the lifter action and cycle it.

See if it fully moves the lifter to its upper limit.

If not, check your slide action to make sure the travel is complete. Almost sounds like your not getting full foward travel on your slide or something inside is not allowing full upperward movement of your shell lifter.

Assume shells are being correctly released from the magazine? If not, the shell casings may be slightly canted and dragging internally.

Hope this helps .

Regards

With the gun unloaded I'd turn it upside down so you can see the lifter action and cycle it.

If not, check your slide action to make sure the travel is complete. Almost sounds like your not getting full foward travel on your slide or something inside is not allowing full upperward movement of your shell lifter.

Assume shells are being correctly released from the magazine? If not, the shell casings may be slightly canted and dragging internally.

Hope this helps .

Regards

Last edited:

Hope this helps .

Regards

Last edited:
Hard for me to tell from video. I'd check the shell extractor to make sure it's secure.

Almost looks like the shell is getting canted. The only other things to check is the action slide interface with the bolt slide to make sure the "hooks" are seated. The other item to check is the pivot point for the shell lifter.

Keep us informed.

Regards

The other question is have you tried different shells?

I've seen a few shells that were out of spec. Might try another brand and see if you still have issues.

Regards

Back