• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

When the ATF shows up to no-knock your ass because you havent turned in your AR15 and all they find is an 18 pound field gun loaded with forks, spoons, ball bearings and 5 lbs of gunpowder in a shed manned by somebody playing bagpipes with $20,000 worth of night vision on a $30 helmet and a Hawaiian shirt with no pants.

48a826d13130f9f15eb79f004eda51dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

When the ATF shows up to no-knock your ass because you havent turned in your AR15 and all they find is an 18 pound field gun loaded with forks, spoons, ball bearings and 5 lbs of gunpowder in a shed manned by somebody playing bagpipes with $20,000 worth of night vision on a $30 helmet and a Hawaiian shirt with no pants.

That sounds like someone I could be friends with.

The Hawaiian shirt and no pants thing would be a little weird though, but if he had a field cannon and knew how to play bagpipes, I could probably still be his friend though.

Lots of Scot/Irish running through these old veins.

Oh Danny Boy, the pipes; the pipes are calling. From glen to glen and down the mountainside.

Back